Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: The Mickey Shunick Story

1. Default Re: The Mickey Shunick Story

My wife graduated from UL in the Liberal arts college, and a part of the ceremony they gave Mickey's father her diploma (anthropology). It was very moving, in fact just thinking about it gets me a little choked up. I thought it was a sincere, and appropriate tribute.

Default Re: The Mickey Shunick Story

Quote Originally Posted by geo_cajun View Post
    My wife graduated from UL in the Liberal arts college, and a part of the ceremony they gave Mickey's father her diploma (anthropology). It was very moving, in fact just thinking about it gets me a little choked up. I thought it was a sincere, and appropriate tribute.
    Everything I've seen and read makes me think the school was very supportive before and after she was found.

Makes me wonder if Lourdes hadn't shut down and moved shop if they would've still had a boat load of Security cameras all along that area. Would've nailed this cat a lot quicker.

They often get criticized. But, the police department did an outstanding job.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    They often get criticized. But, the police department did an outstanding job.
    +1I'm no detective, but it looked like a difficult case to crack.

7. Default 'Missing Mickey' Dateline Episode

'Missing Mickey' Dateline Episode

Dateline NBC's Josh Mankiewicz reports on the disappearance of Mickey Shunick.

It was a well done piece. I saw the original air on tv. For those who missed it, see the link above. It's worth your time.

I was very impressed with "Charlie" Shunick. What a strong, determined, amazing young lady.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    I was very impressed with "Charlie" Shunick. What a strong, determined, amazing young lady.
    Agreed, she was very impressive for so young. I predict she will be very sucessfull in life.

11. Default Re: 'Missing Mickey' Dateline Episode

I had lunch and visited with prosecutor Kieth Stutes yesterday-----great guy and was able to ask him some personal questions on the case ---came away knowing what a great professional he is and that all can be proud of how the Acadiana community stepped forward after this horrendous act---but, hey, we do the same in hurricanes and other disasters----WE are the Ragin' Cajuns and Creoles that make up the best place in the world to live!!!!

I'm sure Mr. & Mrs Shunick are proud of both of them.

13. Default Lavergne requests names of witnesses

In a new set of court filings, confessed killer Brandon Scott Lavergne is asking a judge to release to him the names of grand jury witnesses who testified against him and the transcript of a secretly recorded meeting with his ex-wife while he was jailed in 2004.

14. Default Lavergne says DA, cops lied on NBC's 'Dateline'

Convicted killer Brandon Lavergne is accusing prosecutors and police detectives of lying about the Mickey Shunick murder case on the national television show "Dateline," while prosecutors have asked a judge to dismiss Lavergne's requests for documents, including grand jury witness names and testimony.

This maggot thinks he should have a lifestyle in prison that is different than someone who admitted to similar crimes. The Daily Disappointment is fueling his ego every time they print something about him. They are both scumbags.

They keep him segregated because he already has too many stab wounds and would have a hard time explaining to the REAL men of Angola how he got the ones he has.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information