Thread: Somber Note

Default Somber Note

On a somber note, if any of you guys have the time drop Stevie P. an email offering your condolences, his father passed away suddenly Saturday afternoon. Steve was actually setting up to do radio for softball when he received the call. Jay scrambled over to the stadium to fill in and helped out.

For those of you that didn’t know, Steve’s dad was Mr. Jerome that worked at Abdallas for many years and was one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. I didn’t realize who his dad was until today reading the obituary and sadly it struck me because he sold me a trench coat for my dad several years before he passed away. I told Steve that story earlier today before the funeral.

Just to show you what type of guy Steve is, instead of staying home and grieving with his family he is leaving tomorrow to broadcast UL Softball in the Sun Belt tournament over the next few days.

2. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Somber Note

I certainly want to let Stevie P know we are all hoping the best for him and his family.

3. Default Re: Somber Note

It hasn't been long since Steve lost his brother Tony Peloquin.

I got to work with Tony a few times at KVOL radio and he told me about his dad's history at Abdallas, they were all close.

Steve we feel your loss.

Thanks for update T

Default Re: Somber Note

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It hasn't been long since Steve lost his brother Tony Peloquin.

I got to work with Tony a few times at KVOL radio and he told me about his dad's history at Abdallas, they were all close.

Steve we feel your loss.

Thanks for update T
    Man, the worst stuff sometimes happens to the best of people. Stevie P qualifies unfortunately.

How about let's all say a little prayer for Stevie and his family at Church next weekend.

Condolences to Stevie P

Prayers, this is very sad

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Sorry for your loss Stevie P.

Thread Information