Thread: Associate AD Sherry LeBas to Wrap Up Landmark Career in June

1. Default Associate AD Sherry LeBas to Wrap Up Landmark Career in June

After 39 years of loyal, dedicated and distinguished service to the University of Louisiana – all but two years spent as an administrator in the Ragin’ Cajuns Athletics Department – Associate Athletics Director/Senior Woman Administrator Sherry LeBas will retire on June 30.

2. This is so COOL Re: Associate AD Sherry LeBas to Wrap Up Landmark Career in June

She won her cheerleading position at OHS with an incredible display of cheeerleading moves never seen before.

Greeat career, wonderful person.

3. Default Re: Associate AD Sherry LeBas to Wrap Up Landmark Career in June

I got to work with Sherry for two seasons doing the old football scoreboard.

She is a wonderful person.

I nominate Stefni Lotief as her replacement.

4. Default Re: Associate AD Sherry LeBas to Wrap Up Landmark Career in June

If memory serves me correctly, she was one of the first female sports administrators in the country--i think that maybe Toby hired her--not for sure there!!! maybe Duane Blumberg??? She was married to Buddy labas long time Reds employee!!! Great luck girl!!!

5. Default LeBas leaves lasting legacy

But on June 30, LeBas, an Opelousas native, will drive to and from her office for the last time, as the UL Ragin' Cajuns' Associates Athletic Director/Senior Woman Administrator will be calling it a career. "I'm retiring," LeBas said.

Thread Information