Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HOT T-SHIRTS

Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by seeLSUrun
    keiland is a given, but we got him from hargrave not from laffy IMHO. Cutera is going to be a monster for us
    He was only at Hargrave for a year, after leaving Lafayette-Northside HS.

2. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    Wearing an Lswho shirt when you are less known makes no sense. Also, wearing those shirts is a suicide wish. If you get a black eye remember you were warned. That shirt with some drunk LSU fans equals blood. Wearing UL shirts is fine, but shirts putting down LSU is asking for trouble.
    Why would I expect anything different from the bunch of _______s and classless _____s that LSU fans have displayed themselves as in the past!!!!!!s

3. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer
    Why would I expect anything different from the bunch of _______s and classless _____s that LSU fans have displayed themselves as in the past!!!!!!s
    Settle down man. Nobody is going to beat your ___ over a tshirt. Being the big dog in the state has its ups and downs. One of the downers is the fact that ignorant rednecks who have no affiliation with LSU at all come out and represent LSU in a poor manner. The percentage of those types of fans is small. See you in September.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdRowTailgater
    One of the downers is the fact that ignorant rednecks who have no affiliation with LSU at all come out and represent LSU in a poor manner
    This is amazing. I can't believe that one fan has finally come to see the light. This is quite possibly the best explanation I've heard about LSU's fanbase in my lifetime.

In our country, we have our own problem with the newfound Carolina Panther fans simply b/c Jake played here. It makes me sick.

Anyways, please wish us good luck on Sept. 2 and regardless, we'll have fun ensuring y'all don't cover the spread. It'll stay close, but y'all will pull out the win.

Good luck against Auburn though, I think y'all will need it.

5. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by CutOff_Cajun
    Good luck against Auburn though, I think y'all will need it.
    We have a very tough road schedule this season and we'll take any luck or good wishes you can give us. Looks to be a good season for the Cajuns, expect that they win the Sunbelt outright this year.

6. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

I would never get in a fight with another fan. However, we do have some ignorant fans, I wouldnt say rednecks, that jump on the bandwagon and represent LSU poorly at games. Many of our fans get drunk and when you wear shirts that say LSWHO or @#$% LSU it is asking for trouble. If you are classy to us, we are usually classy to you. Yes, some of our fans have thrown a punch or 2, but what the bammer and auburnt fans dont tell you is that they started it by dissing LSU in some form. I am not saying our fan base isnt rude at all, but many of the times the opponents fans start things and when they tell their horror experiences at LSU they leave out the part in which they started it.

We have a very tough road schedule this season and we'll take any luck or good wishes you can give us. Looks to be a good season for the Cajuns, expect that they win the Sunbelt outright this year.
    Yeah, I don't think it's very likely that y'all walk away w/ wins from both Florida and Auburn. Those will be two very hostile enviorments but Auburn is scarier due to the fact that its so early yet has BCS implications all over it. I predict y'all going 9-3 this season.

As for the Cajuns, I do think we'll win the Sun Belt outright, but I do think we'll drop a game to either Middle Tennesse or North Texas. I predict us to also finish 9-3. We'll lose one conference game, then the other two to y'all and probably A&M.

REBEL, can u please take the sheet off your head so you can breath. I think you aren't getting enough oxygen to your brain. LOL! It'll be okay, if you read my previous post, I stated it didn't matter what shirt you wear as long as you have some RED n WHITE on at the game!!! I'll wear my LS Who? shirt, you can wear whatever you want. Your entitled to your opinion, n i respect it, now RESPECT mine. I LOVE THE SHIRT N WOULD PAY $100 for it!

DIE HARD CAJUN FAN!!!
    BILL~

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02
    $15 is too much for that ugly shirt. I'd rather spend $20 on a quality UL shirt, than $15 on that shirt.

9. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by CutOff_Cajun
    I predict y'all going 9-3 this season.
    I think we'll go 10-2, but I'm pretty sure we'll go undefeated at home with our relatively easy home schedule.

10. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

I think we'll go 10-2, but I'm pretty sure we'll go undefeated at home with our relatively easy home schedule.
    In the past Auburn hasn't played all that well early in the year. Trying to beat them in their house will be tough, but with all the crazy things that have happened in previous Auburn vs. LSU games, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Tiger win.

Another 10-2 season for the Tigers.

UL Football Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    I would never get in a fight with another fan. However, we do have some ignorant fans, I wouldnt say rednecks, that jump on the bandwagon and represent LSU poorly at games. Many of our fans get drunk and when you wear shirts that say LSWHO or @#$% LSU it is asking for trouble. If you are classy to us, we are usually classy to you. Yes, some of our fans have thrown a punch or 2, but what the bammer and auburnt fans dont tell you is that they started it by dissing LSU in some form. I am not saying our fan base isnt rude at all, but many of the times the opponents fans start things and when they tell their horror experiences at LSU they leave out the part in which they started it.
    last tiger/cajun game went very well. i have stated here several times that i am a fan of both schools. i had on neither a LSU or UL shirt. i was attending the game with one of my friends. their was a large group of guys who were LSU fans directly behind us. at some point they asked who we were pulling for and we said no one in particular that we were fans of both schools. well i guess that was unacceptable and they proceded to harass us the rest of the game and it progressively got worse when they're classless acts weren't being returned. well, needless to say one of them "accidently" poured his drink on my back. i then turned around and promptly "put him to sleep" in the bleachers and not a one of his coward friends did a damn thing about it. i never saw a cajun fan harassing any tiger fans. i will be attending this years game, again as a fan of both schools. so to those classless individuals out there, understand that not everybody puts up with stupid ______. be forewarned!

12. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    last tiger/cajun game went very well. i have stated here several times that i am a fan of both schools. i had on neither a LSU or UL shirt. i was attending the game with one of my friends. their was a large group of guys who were LSU fans directly behind us. at some point they asked who we were pulling for and we said no one in particular that we were fans of both schools. well i guess that was unacceptable and they proceded to harass us the rest of the game and it progressively got worse when they're classless acts weren't being returned. well, needless to say one of them "accidently" poured his drink on my back. i then turned around and promptly "put him to sleep" in the bleachers and not a one of his coward friends did a damn thing about it. i never saw a UL fans harassing any tiger fans. i will be attending this years game, again as a fan of both schools. so to those classless individuals out there, understand that not everybody puts up with stupid ______. be forewarned!
    I guess the group of UL fanss that ran through the Krewe of Ragoo tailgate with a huge UL flag and talking ____ were trying to make friends right? I'm just saying it goes both ways and when you have over 100K people tailgaiting and drinking, from as early as 7 AM, there are going to be problems, I don't care where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfan66
    I guess the group of UL fanss that ran through the Krewe of Ragoo tailgate with a huge UL flag and talking ____ were trying to make friends right? I'm just saying it goes both ways and when you have over 100K people tailgaiting and drinking, from as early as 7 AM, there are going to be problems, I don't care where it is.
    i know, i was responding to someone who said that LSU fans only get rude when others "ask" for it. what i should have added was that several LSU fans in front of me promptly came to my defense and actually apologized for the "other" fans behind us. one of them actually went so far as to say "if you wouldn't have knocked him out. i would have done it for you!" the point is you're right there are good and bad at both.

14. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

I just get tired of reading about how terrible LSU fans treat opposing fans when it couldn't be further from the truth (not saying you didn't have a bad experience) If you are planning on going, and being called tiger bait all day is going to ____ you off then you should probably stay home. If you take it all as friendly ribbing and even give a little back (jokingly) you will most likely be invited to that tailgate for free beer, food and friendly conversation. People that go expecting to have a good time usually do (there are exceptions) and people that go looking for trouble usually find that too.

I personally don't have a problem with the shirts that this thread is about and find it funny but I don't speak for the other 100k that will be at the game.I can almost guarantee you that someone will be offended by it though. I'd be willing to bet that a few McNeese fans got their asses kicked back in the day for wearing "Go To Hell USL" shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfan66
    I just get tired of reading about how terrible LSU fans treat opposing fans when it couldn't be further from the truth (not saying you didn't have a bad experience) If you are planning on going, and being called tiger bait all day is going to pee you off then you should probably stay home. If you take it all as friendly ribbing and even give a little back (jokingly) you will most likely be invited to that tailgate for free beer, food and friendly conversation. People that go expecting to have a good time usually do (there are exceptions) and people that go looking for trouble usually find that too.

I personally don't have a problem with the shirts that this thread is about and find it funny but I don't speak for the other 100k that will be at the game.I can almost guarantee you that someone will be offended by it though. I'd be willing to bet that a few McNeese fans got their asses kicked back in the day for wearing "Go To Hell USL" shirts.
    true dat! yeah, friendly smack talk is great. again, i'm am as big a tiger fan as i am a cajun fan (as impossible as it may seem to some) its just that pouring a beer on someone is not friendly ribbing. i don't think that guy will be doing anymore "friendly ribbing" i actually like the smack talk on here as long as it stays classy. i hope every team the cajuns play runs some pre-game smack on here. anywho, good luck cajuns and tigers!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information