Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: HOT T-SHIRTS

Default HOT T-SHIRTS

Check out these hot new t-shirts created by UGG Designs for the first game against LSU or "LS Who?" as they put it! This shirt is really hot!!!! Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/uggdesigns You can't see the front and back if you don't have a myspace acct, so I'll try to post the file later, but I think it's a must have item if your a Ragin Cajun fan!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images    

Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

I want one where can we get them.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I must say,

As huge of a UL fan that I am, and as eternally optimistic as I am, I don't think I can buy one of these until after the game, pending the outcome. As much as it sucks losing to LSU in anything, the loss would be even worse if I owned a T-shirt like that.

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.- That article by the Rabalais today (8/12) in the Advocate is pretty good. Kinda says how beating LSU would be the hugest upset/win ever for our program, but even if we don't beat them, there's still alot left to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    I want one where can we get them.

You can order them from UGG Designs. Email your info to uggdesigns@gmail.com:

Name
    How to get in contact with you (cell phone, email, etc)
    Shirt size
    Quantity

6. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Wearing an Lswho shirt when you are less known makes no sense. Also, wearing those shirts is a suicide wish. If you get a black eye remember you were warned. That shirt with some drunk LSU fans equals blood. Wearing ULL shirts is fine, but shirts putting down LSU is asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    Wearing an Lswho shirt when you are less known makes no sense. Also, wearing those shirts is a suicide wish. If you get a black eye remember you were warned. That shirt with some drunk LSU fans equals blood. Wearing UL shirts is fine, but shirts putting down LSU is asking for trouble.
    Hahaha I better not get one then. God forbid I have to kick an A&Mer's butt.

You see. this is why the game could turn out of hand. in the stands. I don't think I'd kick anyone's @$$ for wearing a shirt to Cajun Field. I might give them a hard time for it, but at the end of the day it's a shirt. We get ______ed off and probably talk ____ but ya that's all.

I been hearin a lot about fightin at this game and I say what the hell bring it on. I'll already be wearing red so any blood will fit right in

8. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

God forbid I have to kick an A&Mer's butt.
    =======
    I dont think that will happen the lala's will be in the vast minority.

=======
    But if we do it the Cajun way

Wait for em headed back to the cars.

I'm just goin to watch a football game. Whatever happens from there. happens.

Wearing an Lswho shirt when you are less known makes no sense. Also, wearing those shirts is a suicide wish. If you get a black eye remember you were warned. That shirt with some drunk LSU fans equals blood. Wearing UL shirts is fine, but shirts putting down LSU is asking for trouble.
    My 6 friends all of our kinds and our wives will be sporting the LS Who? shirts to the game, I wish a m'fer would. It would be his last thought!!!

=======
    So putting down aLm is in poor taste but you don't have any problem coming here and putting UL down. As for us being outnumbered I wouldn't expect anything less from the purple and ______ tanktoppers; they seem real brave when they have the numbers in their favor.

=======
    I dont think that will happen the UL's will be in the vast minority.
    you are obviously not from around here. we are very proud people being the minority means nothing

13. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Maybe we should put a warning on any threads using irony. LS Who refers to the fact that you are just another school on the schedule. No one is here is intimidated by the larger Uninversity. The less known has no fear.

As far as the black eye goes, I believe I would be ashamed to say such a thing about our fans. But I guess that is the difference between univerisities of Culture and and those of Agriculture.

I really hope most knowledgable Cajuns fans are more realistic about UL's chances in baton rouge. I want three things out of the game.

1. Put up a few points. if UL can put up 14 on LSU, then I'll be happy and will look forward to those sun belt defenses.

2. Don't get hurt. We need to stay as healthy as possible.

3. Get some of the young guys some work.

Remember UL isnt getting a BCS bid. we arent competing for a national championship this game really means nothing. For a sun belt team, its like HS doesnt matter what you do in your first few games, as long get your self ready for district (or conference).

15. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

I wouldn't wear one of the shirts, but they do have a unique meaning to me.

When I was a pre-teen, LSU became my favorite team, but I had no idea, "NO IDEA" where they were located, who they were, or what they stood for. They were easy to follow and for some weird reason the media always covered them.

So even though the small media that existed then made me a fan it was still LSU who?

I had to work to become a fan of UL, but wow it sure is fun.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information