Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: HOT T-SHIRTS

Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Those interested, shirts go on sale Thursday, see www.myspace.com/uggdesigns for details!

Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

I got my shirt today and they are really hot!!!!!!!!!

3. Default LSWho?

you know, i think that has to be the cheesiest thing that i've ever heard. you know, it's great to have this "good-natured" ribbing, but come on now, there has GOT to be something betterLSWho?wtf?! u can't act like you've never heard of the school.that'd make u look like even more of an idiot for saying it, let alone wearing it on a t-shirt (i wouldn't go out in public with that mess if i was a ULL fan; not cuz i'm scared of what might happen, but because it's ugly.). overall, it gets 2 thumbs down.come up with something better!

*if this offends anyone in anyway then.oops! too bad! it's just an opinion.can't wait for Sep 2nd! Geaux Tigers!

Default Re: LSWho?

Quote Originally Posted by geaux_umg
    you know, i think that has to be the cheesiest thing that i've ever heard. you know, it's great to have this "good-natured" ribbing, but come on now, there has GOT to be something betterLSWho?wtf?! u can't act like you've never heard of the school.that'd make u look like even more of an idiot for saying it, let alone wearing it on a t-shirt (i wouldn't go out in public with that mess if i was a UL fan; not cuz i'm scared of what might happen, but because it's ugly.). overall, it gets 2 thumbs down.come up with something better!

*if this offends anyone in anyway then.oops! too bad! it's just an opinion.can't wait for Sep 2nd! Geaux Tigers!
    Did anyone wearing these shirts feel like an ___ after you guys got killed by 40 pts?

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinetiger
    Did anyone wearing these shirts feel like an ___ after you guys got killed by 40 pts?
    No,he doesn't measure his self worth by what a sport program accomplishes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smell the stinch of corndog fans

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinetiger
    Did anyone wearing those shirts think we'd actually win? You really don't appreciate the Cajun sense of humor do you?

And way to bring a thread to life that had been dead since August.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information