Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HOT T-SHIRTS

1. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    UVGotToBeKiddin, you have quicky become my favorite lsu poster on this site. All of us understand that all lsu fans aren't the bottle throwers and what not but we label them as that because most of the lsu posters who have come to this site only come to bash us. Even us guys who hate lsu for the most part respect lsu sports.just the good lsu fans have suffered for the bad.

With that said I cant wait to see laron landry get run over in the open field by Mr. Fenroy :-)
    I would not want to get caught in between that collision. I had a chance to watch LSU go thru some passing "skeleton drills" between the QB's, backs, te's, and receivers vs. the de's, lb's, and db's and I must admit that Laron Landry looks like a freak! I didn't think (besides myselfbwaahahahahahaha) that anyone could be that "chiseld" with muscle. Jamarcus is a big kid himself. However, I was most impressed with Perrilloux and the way he handled himself. If he can keep the attitude controled like he's been doing he will be something special. He can flat out run if need be and I was pleasantly surprised with his arm strength and accuracy. Flynn was sharp and crisp with handling the offense and with his throws also. Justin Vincent was very, very quick and seems to have a new attitude. Hopefully for his sake he does! All in all it's amazing to see how the Good Lord can make kids so big, fast, and strong regardless of whichever team the kid plays on. One can only hope that they take advantage first and foremost of the opportunity to receive an education and to utilize the talent properly.

Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by UVGotToBeKiddin
    I would not want to get caught in between that collision. I had a chance to watch LSU go thru some passing "skeleton drills" between the QB's, backs, te's, and receivers vs. the de's, lb's, and db's and I must admit that Laron Landry looks like a freak! I didn't think (besides myselfbwaahahahahahaha) that anyone could be that "chiseld" with muscle. I don't care (really I do though) if he's playing for us or not but geeeeeeez that kid is ripped to no end. The term six pack abs (again, besides myself) has a whole new meaning after I saw this kid. I think even his ears had muscles. Ok, Ok, yes I'm going overboard but I think you get the picture. WOW is all I could say. Jamarcus is a big kid himself. However, I was most impressed with Perrilloux and the way he handled himself. If he can keep the attitude controled like he's been doing he will be something special. He can flat out run if need be and I was pleasantly surprised with his arm strength and accuracy. Flynn was sharp and crisp with handling the offense and with his throws also. Justin Vincent was very, very quick and seems to have a new attitude. Hopefully for his sake he does! All in all it's amazing to see how the Good Lord can make kids so big, fast, and strong regardless of whichever team the kid plays on. One can only hope that they take advantage first and foremost of the opportunity to receive an education and to utilize the talent properly.

ok so the guy is cut. that doesnt mean anything to me.

3. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    ok so the guy is cut. that doesnt mean anything to me.
    Which is why I was not or am not talking to you curious george. Leave well enough alone bro!

I would not want to get caught in between that collision. I had a chance to watch LSU go thru some passing "skeleton drills" between the QB's, backs, te's, and receivers vs. the de's, lb's, and db's and I must admit that Laron Landry looks like a freak! I didn't think (besides myselfbwaahahahahahaha) that anyone could be that "chiseld" with muscle. Jamarcus is a big kid himself. However, I was most impressed with Perrilloux and the way he handled himself. If he can keep the attitude controled like he's been doing he will be something special. He can flat out run if need be and I was pleasantly surprised with his arm strength and accuracy. Flynn was sharp and crisp with handling the offense and with his throws also. Justin Vincent was very, very quick and seems to have a new attitude. Hopefully for his sake he does! All in all it's amazing to see how the Good Lord can make kids so big, fast, and strong regardless of whichever team the kid plays on. One can only hope that they take advantage first and foremost of the opportunity to receive an education and to utilize the talent properly.
    I watched Landry in high school when Hahnville played Acadiana in the playoffs and he was impressive then. He was a QB then but the athletic ability was undenible. I played against Justin Vincent and Ali Broussard and I think Ali is the best player I played against. Justin always seemed overrated to me but he did have speed to burn.

That other board should be viewed as comic relief.
    So UL fans should just chuckle at a board created by some _____hole State fan whose sole purpose is to insult and degrade UL and its fans yet you characterize a post by a UL fan recounting documented instances of poor fan behaivor at State games as bashing State? That's some pretty convoluted logic.

6. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Johnson
    Evidently u have no heart. Just because you wear a shirt promoting the rivalry that has been decades earlier, doesn't mean your going to get assaulted. Just means you are supporting your team! Commoners get assaulted frequently by "DRUNK" fans. So I guess you shouldn't go because they'll be a lot of "DRUNK" LSU fans!!!
    I don't have heart because I don't want to wear a shirt that I don't agree with? You don't know me. That's an ignorant statement.

I pratically got assaulted the last time we played in BR and I was wearing a regular UL shirt. In fact, the treatment that I got didn't bother me at all, but when it was directed at my wife, then it became a problem. Wear what you want as long as it's red and I'll do the same. Then we will both be supporting our team.

Thanks for the advice but I think I will still attend the game. I have been going to Cajun home and away games for 20 years and I won't let one bad experience stop me from supporting my team. In this case, I feel that I am just choosing to take the high road.

I don't remember typing anything in my earlier post about being offended by "DRUNK" fans. Being drunk doesn't offend me in the least. In fact, I was quite drunk myself the last time we played in BR.

The above is just my opinion. Do what you want. The more red in Tiger Stadium on Sep. 2, the better.

We are definitely seeing eye to eye! That's the whole point I'm trying to get across, THE MORE RED (SUPPORT), THE BETTER!!! By the way the shirts will be available next Thursday, August 24, 2006. Email order info to uggdesigns@gmail.com

SUPPORTIVE CAJUN FAN!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Choppie29
    I don't have heart because I don't want to wear a shirt that I don't agree with? You don't know me. That's an ignorant statement.

I pratically got assaulted the last time we played in BR and I was wearing a regular UL shirt. In fact, the treatment that I got didn't bother me at all, but when it was directed at my wife, then it became a problem. Wear what you want as long as it's red and I'll do the same. Then we will both be supporting our team.

Thanks for the advice but I think I will still attend the game. I have been going to Cajun home and away games for 20 years and I won't let one bad experience stop me from supporting my team. In this case, I feel that I am just choosing to take the high road.

I don't remember typing anything in my earlier post about being offended by "DRUNK" fans. Being drunk doesn't offend me in the least. In fact, I was quite drunk myself the last time we played in BR.

The above is just my opinion. Do what you want. The more red in Tiger Stadium on Sep. 2, the better.

$15 is too much for that ugly shirt. I'd rather spend $20 on a quality UL shirt, than $15 on that shirt.

9. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

That is really a idiotic shirt to wear especially from a team that is 0-20 lifetime in the series, and has only scored a total of 25 pts in all those games combined and has been shut out the last 9 games

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Johnson
    We are definitely seeing eye to eye! That's the whole point I'm trying to get across, THE MORE RED (SUPPORT), THE BETTER!!! By the way the shirts will be available next Thursday, August 24, 2006. Email order info to uggdesigns@gmail.com

SUPPORTIVE UL fans!!!!!!!!!
    Bill Johnson can you make one called LSUE because they SUE us every time we try to move forward.

11. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

jesus, yall are some envious people. get over it, LSU is the flagship university and its not going to change especially in athletics. i mean christ we plucked the best player in your own city from under your nose

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by seeLSUrun
    jesus, yall are some envious people. get over it, LSU is the flagship university and its not going to change especially in athletics. i mean christ we plucked the best player in your own city from under your nose
    Which best player are you referring to?

13. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by redcajun
    Which best player are you referring to?
    Jacob Cutera

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by seeLSUrun
    Jacob Cutera
    I thought you were talking about Keiland Williams, the player most LSU fans are creaming in their pants over

15. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by redcajun
    I thought you were talking about Keiland Williams, the player most LSU fans are creaming in their pants over
    keiland is a given, but we got him from hargrave not from laffy IMHO. Cutera is going to be a monster for us

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information