Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HOT T-SHIRTS

Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Throwing bottles at busses? That is considered friendly ribbing?

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    LSU is a better academic school so your statement makes no sense.
    Actually, this is not always the case. Tests such as the PRAXIS require lower test scores at LSU than at UL to enter upper division. Check it out yourself. As for Medical shool, yes from what I hear LSU is great. Law school? I hear that is good too. But other than that I don't see or hear of results like what is here at UL for undergrad.

As for the shirts, sorry guys. I can't wear it. Talking smack and rooting for my team is one thing. But I'm not going to say that lsu isn't a strong foe, they have already proven that. We'll see all that will become on the 2nd

I think u would be stupid not to wear one. That's my opinion! The shirt is in good taste, promoting competitiveness. What's the harm in that? The game will make for a fun contest to be a part of. I myself will have great pride in wearing the LS Who t-shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02
    Anyone who actually buys one of these shirts is stupid. Probably the worst idea for a t-shirt I've seen in a long time.

Simply pathetic.

Wear a Ragin Cajun shirt on September 2nd, not an anti-LSU shirt. I'd have more pride wearing a shirt displaying the name Ragin Cajuns than wearing a shirt that says LSwho.

Evidently u have no heart. Just because you wear a shirt promoting the rivalry that has been decades earlier, doesn't mean your going to get assaulted. Just means you are supporting your team! Commoners get assaulted frequently by "DRUNK" fans. So I guess you shouldn't go because they'll be a lot of "DRUNK" LSU fans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Choppie29
    I completely agree. Everyone who was at the last meeting between LSU and UL knows that some of the LSU fans will already be fired up. Probably even more so, because it's the first game of the year. So why provoke them? My wife who is a huge UL fan won't be coming to the game this year due to the treatment we got in BR last time we played LSU. I will be looking to have a great time and watching some good football. I don't want to have to worry about getting assaulted.

I have no love for LSU, but I wouldn't ever wear a shirt like that. Before we can declare a team non-existent, I think it would be a good idea to beat them regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Johnson
    I think u would be stupid not to wear one. That's my opinion! The shirt is in good taste, promoting competitiveness. What's the harm in that? The game will make for a fun contest to be a part of. I myself will have great pride in wearing the LS Who t-shirt!
    This shirt is not in good taste. What better way to support UL in the game against LSU than by wearing a UL shirt. Buy a UL shirt from a retailer in Lafayette, that way UL gets a portion of the sale from licensing agreements. You buy that LSwho shirt and UL doesn't get a penny.

Support competiveness by wearing a UL shirt.

This shirt is not in good taste. What better way to support UL in the game against LSU than by wearing a UL shirt. Buy a UL shirt from a retailer in Lafayette, that way UL gets a portion of the sale from licensing agreements. You buy that LSwho shirt and UL doesn't get a penny.

Support competiveness by wearing a UL shirt.
    Somehow I don't remeber all of this hadwringing a couple of weeks back when someone showed the shirt selling in BR that states "Friends don't let freinds go to UL" (and of course they added the extra L). So far they've been very accomplished at dishing out the smack, why should they be imune to return fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    Somehow I don't remeber all of this hadwringing a couple of weeks back when someone showed the shirt selling in BR that states "Friends don't let freinds go to UL" (and of course they added the extra L). So far they've been very accomplished at dishing out the smack, why should they be imune to return fire?

Amen that is what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    Let LSU fans do what they chose. I just hope that Cajun fans have more class than LSU fans.

Support UL by wearing UL gear, not LSwho gear.

The best way to support your team is to wear items that promote your school, not put down your opponent.

My how we can be smart and stupid at the same time. I totally agree with supporting your school! What's the difference if you wear a red and white shirt that says UL or LS Who?, your still supporting the Rajin' Cajuns. To each his own, I see your point of view! Please come out of your box and see mine. Some people are conservative, and will sport the traditional UL shirt; others, like myself are liberal and will wear the LS Who? shirt. We will all have one common goal though, WE WILL ALL BE SUPPORTING THE CAJUNS OF UL!

Let LSU fans do what they chose. I just hope that UL fanss have more class than LSU fans.

Support UL by wearing UL gear, not LSwho gear.

The best way to support your team is to wear items that promote your school, not put down your opponent.

10. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by theragincajun06
    Throwing bottles at busses? That is considered friendly ribbing?
    Kind of like throwing rocks, bottles, etc. and cursing the South Alabama players several years ago at the baseball stadiumright?

11. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by UVGotToBeKiddin
    Kind of like throwing rocks, bottles, etc. and cursing the South Alabama players several years ago at the baseball stadiumright?

Hmmmmmm, that sounds like the time Berkman had to apologize to THREE different schools for the LSU fans' behavior to the away fans this past football season. I know you're taking up for your school and all, but LSU should be the LAST school criticizing other school's fans for their behavior.

12. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Purecajun
    Hmmmmmm, that sounds like the time Berkman had to apologize to THREE different schools for the LSU fans' behavior to the away fans this past football season. I know you're taking up for your school and all, but LSU should be the LAST school criticizing other school's fans for their behavior.
    OK, then why is it that ul-lafff will always go out of his way to bash LSU fans? There is no rivilary between the two schools, only fans on message boards. Do you think everyone that attends a cajun function leaves pleased as though they have just had the most wonderful experience ever? Yes I do acknowledge that we do have some bonehead idiot fans but for you to classify all LSU fans in the same category is just stupid. The same could be said of ul-lafff behavior also. As one of your own mentions all of the timeglass house > rocks!!

I'm not here to defend anyone that does something stupid but for you to sit here and say that ul-lafff is on a pedestal when it comes to sportsmanship is.well.you know the rest of the story.

Peace

13. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by UVGotToBeKiddin
    OK, then why is it that UL at Làff will always go out of his way to bash LSU fans? There is no rivilary between the two schools, only fans on message boards. Do you think everyone that attends a cajun function leaves pleased as though they have just had the most wonderful experience ever? Yes I do acknowledge that we do have some bonehead idiot fans but for you to classify all LSU fans in the same category is just stupid. The same could be said of UL at Làff behavior also. As one of your own mentions all of the timeglass house > rocks!!

I'm not here to defend anyone that does something stupid but for you to sit here and say that UL at Làff is on a pedestal when it comes to sportsmanship is.well.you know the rest of the story.

Peace
    Hey man, I'm not disagreeing with you. It's just a pet peeve with me whenever a Tiger fan criticizes the behavior from fans from the other school. It's like a terrorist crying about a retaliation from their previous attack. Anyway, I'm not getting into that much. Oh and btw, if you wanna talk about how UL fans go out of their way to bash LSU fans, go take a look at the anti-UL Delphi forum or the number of threads of UL bashing on the tigerdroppings web site. I really don't mean to sound harsh on this, yet I'm trying to say this in the friendliest way possible.

14. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Purecajun
    Hey man, I'm not disagreeing with you. It's just a pet peeve with me whenever a Tiger fan criticizes the behavior from fans from the other school. It's like a terrorist crying about a retaliation from their previous attack. Anyway, I'm not getting into that much. Oh and btw, if you wanna talk about how UL fans go out of their way to bash LSU fans, go take a look at the anti-UL Delphi forum or the number of threads of UL bashing on the tigerdroppings web site. I really don't mean to sound harsh on this, yet I'm trying to say this in the friendliest way possible.
    Trust me, LSU and probably at some point and time (past, present, and future) I don't think there is any school out there that can claim to be "angels".

Keep in mind, a lot (the majority) of the posters on tigger droppings are kids still in HS or college and we both know what that means.

That other board should be viewed as comic relief. Anyone who takes that board seriously should sit back and reevaluate their priorities. It is mostly one sided from what I gather, but to watch grown adults go at it back and forth with childish, stupid, pathetic comments does get amusing at times. I can promise you that I'll take things on this board more seriously than that one. Think about itthese are grown men that are stooping to junior high and high school levels. To see that and actually realize that grownups still have that little side of them is kind of amusing to me.
    Anyway

UVGotToBeKiddin, you have quicky become my favorite lsu poster on this site. All of us understand that all lsu fans aren't the bottle throwers and what not but we label them as that because most of the lsu posters who have come to this site only come to bash us. Even us guys who hate lsu for the most part respect lsu sports.just the good lsu fans have suffered for the bad.

With that said I cant wait to see laron landry get run over in the open field by Mr. Fenroy :-)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information