Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: HOT T-SHIRTS

Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

anybody handy with a pair of hair trimmers, i want to shave UL onto the back of my head and paint it red for the games, but i dunno anyone that can make it look right

Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    anybody handy with a pair of hair trimmers, i want to shave UL onto the back of my head and paint it red for the games, but i dunno anyone that can make it look right
    I might know someone handy enough with a trimmer to do it.ill talk to my boy for you.

3. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    So putting down aLm is in poor taste but you don't have any problem coming here and putting UL down. As for us being outnumbered I wouldn't expect anything less from the purple and ______ tanktoppers; they seem real brave when they have the numbers in their favor.

Ooooh the horror stories drumed up by cajun-laff fan about LSU's fans. Speaking of being brave, I've noticed that pretty much on EVERY message board the testosterone is more prevailent then it would be in a "face to face" encounter. This is no more prevailent then on the cajun-laff "delphite" board where banning outside opinions is the norm by the nazi moderators. First ban 'em then proceed to threaten 'em when they cannot respond. I've seen these types of t-shirts from opposing fans from big time schools and I've seen them when visiting other stadiums for game day. It always makes for some good old fashioned back n forth ribbing amongst fans. However, with the way cajun-laff fan is talking smack, it seems as though cajun-laff fan is going to the game vs. LSU with the intent of either looking for trouble or starting it (que all of the past, present, and future cajun fan horror stories now3, 2, 1 blast off!). Anybody in their RIGHT frame of mind can or should be able to wear one of these "types" of shirts when they want to, but going with the attitude that "I'd love to see a Tiger fan tell me something" will most certainly be grounds for a confrontation and _____ whipping. I would expect the same thing of cajun-laff fan relative to defending its own turf when playing a home game in lafayette. The glaring difference between schools such as ul-laff vs. other big time schools is that the big time schools expect the back n forth ribbing with teams on the same level. Mid major/lower tiered schools(not big time) will be viewed somewhat as a nuissance like a nat or a fly hovering around a fresh pile of dung. Hate to say it but it's the cold hard truth. Wear your shirts, I won't care one way or the other because everyone already knows the inevitable outcome of the game on Sept 2nd. You will still be able to get a taste of the best tailgating around no matter what you wear so long as you act with sense and don't go around looking for and or starting trouble. Then, you'll rightfully get what you deserve on and off the field and it will only lead to more and more horror stories and "urban legends". Take notes with the tailgating because it's the best you will see!!

Oh, and don't be afraid to stop in and have some food or drinks. I'll be located in the lot south of the stadium right off of South Stadium Drive. Won't be hard to find because I'll be wearing my LSU shirt and cap (and not a "who" - sl shirt). ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by UVGotToBeKiddin
    If that happens the population of Lafayette would be cut by 2/3.
    If so, the average IQ in both cities would rise.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue

Is this guy, "NEAUX SHEAUX"?????

LOL!!!

Z.

6. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Uh, wait dont LSU students have higher scores coming out of highschool? LSU is a better academic school so your statement makes no sense.

7. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I wouldn't wear one of the shirts, but they do have a unique meaning to me.

When I was a pre-teen, LSU became my favorite team, but I had no idea, "NO IDEA" where they were located, who they were, or what they stood for. They were easy to follow and for some weird reason the media always covered them.

So even though the small media that existed then made me a fan it was still LSU who?

I had to work to become a fan of UL, but wow it sure is fun.
    Turbine, I admire your letting people express their opinions on this board unlike the other board. However, I would appreciate it if you did not edit my post. You're stooping to the level of the other clowns on that "delphite" board by editing what is posted here. I can understand editing profanity and such. Just food for thought. You're always open minded and in the know and I would think someone expressing their opinion would be OK with you so long as their is no profanity or anything vulgar in the post.

Thanks!

P.S. I know it's your board and you can do as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    Uh, wait dont LSU students have higher scores coming out of highschool? LSU is a better academic school so your statement makes no sense.

Uh, wait dont duh.
    Brah, don't hurt yourself. whatever anyone thinks about LSU and academics notwithstanding.

LSU grads make up but a small percentage of the "TIGAH FANS."

Most LSU grads are okay, most of my employees, and my wife for example. but the people from Lafayette that prefer the Tigers over the Cajuns. I'm sure they'd fit right in in BR. just like the Katrina refugees.

I've seen good and bad at Tiger Stadium, and the tailgating is better than Gainesville. I'll give you that.

And you have a bunch of people. In my personal face-to-face experience.individually, they've always backed down.

9. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

might be better to come out with after the game

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Johnson
    Check out these hot new t-shirts created by UGG Designs for the first game against LSU or "LS Who?" as they put it! This shirt is really hot!!!! Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/uggdesigns You can't see the front and back if you don't have a myspace acct, so I'll try to post the file later, but I think it's a must have item if your a Ragin UL fans!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who actually buys one of these shirts is stupid. Probably the worst idea for a t-shirt I've seen in a long time.

Simply pathetic.

Wear a Ragin Cajun shirt on September 2nd, not an anti-LSU shirt. I'd have more pride wearing a shirt displaying the name Ragin Cajuns than wearing a shirt that says LSwho.

Speaking of being brave, I've noticed that pretty much on EVERY message board the testosterone is more prevailent then it would be in a "face to face" encounter. This is no more prevailent then on the cajun-laff "delphite" board where banning outside opinions is the norm by the nazi moderators.
    You can feel free to est my testosterone level face to face any Cajun home game as this delphi nazi can be found at the Delphi Euaxk every Cajun home game.

BTW, was the torching of the Auburn fan's RV an example of that good-natured ribbing?

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu
    God forbid I have to kick an A&Mer's butt.
    =======
    I dont think that will happen the UL's will be in the vast minority.

Ummm You must not remember that ___ KICKING UAB gave to yall a few years back. It can happen again. Just please dont throw any bottles at the busses as we would have to run yall over.

Oh, and don't be afraid to stop in and have some food or drinks. I'll be located in the lot south of the stadium right off of South Stadium Drive. Won't be hard to find because I'll be wearing my LSU shirt and cap (and not a "who" - sl shirt). ;o)
    yea sounds like it will be real easy to find you, im going be there so im going to look for the guy with the LSU shirt and hat south of the stadium, piece of cake

LOL

15. Default Re: HOT T-SHIRTS

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02
    Anyone who actually buys one of these shirts is stupid. Probably the worst idea for a t-shirt I've seen in a long time.

Simply pathetic.

Wear a Ragin Cajun shirt on September 2nd, not an anti-LSU shirt. I'd have more pride wearing a shirt displaying the name Ragin Cajuns than wearing a shirt that says LSwho.
    I completely agree. Everyone who was at the last meeting between LSU and UL knows that some of the LSU fans will already be fired up. Probably even more so, because it's the first game of the year. So why provoke them? My wife who is a huge UL fan won't be coming to the game this year due to the treatment we got in BR last time we played LSU. I will be looking to have a great time and watching some good football. I don't want to have to worry about getting assaulted.

I have no love for LSU, but I wouldn't ever wear a shirt like that. Before we can declare a team non-existent, I think it would be a good idea to beat them regularly.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information