Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL vs T A&M

Default Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

Quote Originally Posted by RaginMan02
    Catch a clue, you looser moran.
    Oh, I caught it. You're a troll. Thanks!

Wait, I know you. your the guy that cried when I stole his boyfriend at one of the games last year. Damn, that must have been embarrassing for you. By the way, I've judged her and your sister in a suck-off contest. your sister won.
    All I can say is "laugh out loud".

26. old enough to make you cry like a little girl.
    Funny, I'm 26 too. Small small world.

Default Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat
    Wait, I know you. your the guy that cried when I stole his boyfriend at one of the games last year. Damn, that must have been embarrassing for you.

What are you doing stealing boyfriends?
    It was his boyfriend to begin with. He just left him in the dust and started following me, begging to pleasure me. I told him I don't swing that way and he promptly killed himself.

Default Re: Cajuns vs aTm game on tv?

I just upgraded to the total sports package with satellite company which gives me all the FSN regions, ESPNU, Sunshine, CSTV, and countless others like 40 in all. It will be activated Saturday at noon and for as many channels I'm getting, I should be able to see a game of pigskin between the jedi and the empire on the planet Tatooine. Hopefully the Aggies game will be on one of the stations. But if not, I'll have to just listen to ole reliable JayBird.

NCAA Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

Just out of curiosity.

Can you name even one single player on your team that warranted a scholarship offer from a major program?

And, NO, La Tech isn't a what I'd call a major program.

NCAA Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Tuffguy,
    If you get there around 4, you should try to slide over to the street right outside Kyle at 4:30 and watch the Band March in. It's quite impressive. People will be lined up all down the street, stacked on top of each other, to watch.

It's good stuff.

Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by cajinGrilled
    1. stephen mcgee (their qb) is hurt
    2. their freshman kicker is rattled
    3. they lost 4 fumbles to the citadel
    4. judging by the citadel game, their DBs are probably worse and we will torch them.
    5. their linebackers are slow. their "best" one is hurt, and probably wouldnt even start for us
    6. did you watch the iowa state game last year? i think they lost 42-7 at home!!
    7. our time of possesion was better LSU. the aggies cant compete with them. i think we will have at least 40 minutes in TOP
    8. they are unpatriotic and had class on labor day.
    9. our running defense is much improved
    10. our running offense is better too
    11. coach fraudchionne

ok maybe we wont destoy them, but i think we will handle them pretty easily and grind out the 28-13 win. we should have close to 300 passing yards on that horrible secondary
    are you that dumb, cajun baked. Louisiana at Lafayette is the worst team in the country, what the hell makes you think they have a chance of beating Texas A&M. Stupid, it doesn;t matter who they lost to whever they lost to would've still mammouth stomped all over louisiana at Lafayett's sorry asses

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy21
    Thank god, that argument spiraled into oblivion.Thats 30 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.

Tuffguy
    tuffguy is a ho. i hope your sorry ___ is extremely dissapointed after that long ___ travel for a lost.

8. UL Football Football in College Station vs the Aggies

Please take it easy. Our QB is recovering from his arm falling off, our best LBer had his leg eaten by our back-up RB, and we'll be lucky to keep you guys under 50 points.

God have mercy on our souls!!!! 1996 is reborn.

Hmm, those are all interesting reasons that UL will beat the Aggies, however misguided they might be. I just graduated from A&M and now attend UL, but make no mistake, I wear maroon on saturdays. I wish UL the best until they play the Aggies, and whoever thinks that UL can compete with the kind of athletes A&M has just needs to ask Rickey Bustle how the Cajun's match up athletically. Any player on scholarship at A&M, ANY player could come to UL and dominate the Sun Belt Conference.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Football in College Station vs the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    Please take it easy. Our QB is recovering from his arm falling off, our best LBer had his leg eaten by our back-up RB, and we'll be lucky to keep you guys under 50 points.

God have mercy on our souls!!!! 1996 is reborn.
    I like this guy.

Which one of you Aggies did this nice job???

Attached Images Attached Images  

haha, that would be old army lou, you should note that he also attented that other school in texas

UL Football Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

The reason this was done was to save the merchandise. Replacing the windows was cheaper than fixing all of the holes in the brick and metal.

Default Re: Football in College Station vs the Aggies

(He does lots of drugs, but pretty harmless overall)

15. Default Re: Football in College Station vs the Aggies

I drink maroon kool-aid, and sniff the bat guano from Kyle field

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information