Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL vs T A&M

Default Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

ULL should win this game. If yall running game show's up, and the D-line shows up with the 2 starters that missed the other night, yall could really win the game. But I think yall are going to have to throw the ball a little more than yall did the other night.

2. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun
    Not to interupt this childish argument goingback and forth but i am going to the game and was wondering if there is a vistors tailgating area. Also, where do the students from a&m tailgate? Any aggies fans can help me with that information it would greatly be appreciated.

There is no dedicated visitors tailgating area. The parking changed this year and has mixed around the students tailgating. If you will go to www.tamu.edu and do a search for "parking map" you will find a good map that you can follow for the lots.

Students used to tailgate in lot 61 and some still do (this is now donor only parking). It seems we are now concentrated in lot 61 and surrounding areas. I will be in lot 61 and you are more than welcome to come set up around us. I suggest getting there no later than 1:00 to grab a spot. Hope to see you there!

3. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Well, that was fun. Guess the fun's over now.

Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by AgMarauder04
    Thank god, that argument spiraled into oblivion.Thats 30 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.

Tuffguy

Quote Originally Posted by AggieGuy
    There is no dedicated visitors tailgating area. The parking changed this year and has mixed around the students tailgating. If you will go to www.tamu.edu and do a search for "parking map" you will find a good map that you can follow for the lots.

Students used to tailgate in lot 61 and some still do (this is now donor only parking). It seems we are now concentrated in lot 61 and surrounding areas. I will be in lot 61 and you are more than welcome to come set up around us. I suggest getting there no later than 1:00 to grab a spot. Hope to see you there!
    I plan on getting there around 4 and just walken around and trying to find some fans to hang out with pre-game.

Tuffguy

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb
    Where are you guys getting the idea that we're going to beat the snot out of the Aggies?

They may not be as good as they once were, but they're still good.

While I think we're much more likely to beat TAMU than we were State, that's not saying much.
    I do believe that we'll have a good showing, and gain some yards and beat the spread. With that said, I'll predict a win, but not expect one. Kinda My mind says loss, my heart says win situation.

Tuffguy

Quote Originally Posted by RaginMan02
    If i stop by your pathetic excuse for a tailgate it will just be to steal your girlfriend and your sister back to my hotel room. I don't drink with the enemy, just stand over him and laugh as he cries after the game.

Do they even allow you sissies to drink beer on your campus? seriously, you should come over to our side to see how it's done. your season is going to suck, so you might as well learn to drink right.
    Dude, you need to chill. Your trash talk is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Dude, you need to chill. Your trash talk is weak.
    You're even weaker than those aggies, DUDE! take your aggie-loving traitor self and go post on texags with the other loosers.

Quote Originally Posted by AgMarauder04
    Sorry, it's hard to type with your mom and your sister under my desk taking turns pleasuring me. Your mom is much better, by the way. I'll chalk that one up to her vast experience.

I've only got one post left for today on your pathetic little message board, and I'm going to make it count, so watch your back, _____, or the Cajun Hurricane is gonna come down all over your sorry ___!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginMan02
    You're even weaker than those aggies, DUDE! take your aggie-loving traitor self and go post on texags with the other loosers.
    Dear Sir,
    1. Please learn how to spell the noun form of the verb "lose." It is "loser." This is not to be confused with "loose," which is an adjective.
    2. Being a fan of UL athletics is one thing, running around saying things about stealing girlfriends and sisters on other message boards is another. Learn some simple etiquette.
    3. "Say it to my face" sounds like middle school lunch fight talk.
    4. How old are you anyway?
    Sincerely,
    Damon

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Dear Sir,
    1. Please learn how to spell the noun form of the verb "lose." It is "loser." This is not to be confused with "loose," which is an adjective.
    1. Catch a clue, you looser moran.

2. Being a fan of UL athletics is one thing, running around saying things about stealing girlfriends and sisters on other message boards is another. Learn some simple etiquette.
    Wait, I know you. your the guy that cried when I stole his boyfriend at one of the games last year. Damn, that must have been embarrassing for you. By the way, I've judged her and your sister in a suck-off contest. your sister won.

12. "Say it to my face" sounds like middle school lunch fight talk.
Says the man whose girlfriend and sister fought over who got to kiss it first.

• How old are you anyway?
  • Sincerely,
    Damon
    26. old enough to make you cry like a little girl.
    Reply With Quote Quote

This is so COOL Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Nice, he's back!

Quote Originally Posted by shankthetank
    McGee isn't good? Yall do remember the texas game last year. And the fact that he completed 60% of his passes for 200 yrds and a touchdown(with the team fumbling 4 times). And the recievers had 3 drops. McGee is good and NOT hurt. He had shoulder problems this summer but is fine.

Seriously, do yall really think you can beat us barring a complete meltdown? Coming off a 40 point loss?

Last game against citadel was basically a scrimmage. We ran 19 plays out of a playbook of over 100. The defense rotated subs in and out with regularity. If this game is within 20 i will buy each and every UUL fan on here that goes to the game a beer.

A liter of Shiner Bock would be tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat
    A liter of Shiner Bock would be tasty!
    Shiner's good stuff!

Wait, I know you. your the guy that cried when I stole his boyfriend at one of the games last year. Damn, that must have been embarrassing for you.

What are you doing stealing boyfriends?

• Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread Information