Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL vs T A&M

1. Default Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

HAHAHAHAHA.Oh man this is hilarious. I can't recall if you said you were going to the game Ragin'.

If so I would LOVE you to come by our tailgate. Free Shiner for youthe entertainment provided will be more than worth it.

Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by AggieGuy
    I don't wear boots. Anyways, I really would like to know where you have been getting your informationwhere did you get the little tidbit concerning the possibility of Warren losing his job to someone from a community college. 1st team all-Big 12
    Warren didn't even start the game!!! everybody's high on this Dodge guy that wasn't even good enough to get a scholarship out of high school and now he's what. like 24 years old? No way can he compete with some kid that has done nothing but play ball for the past few years, and even he saw more time than Warren.

warren is waaaaaay overrated. I think he'd see time here, but I honestly don't think he would start.

1st team all Big 12 from who? the dallas paper? the houston paper? Give me a break. the only reason he had the number of tackles that he did is because the d-line can't wrap anybody up.

3. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Warren just had his knee scoped ( I believe in the past 2 weeks).that is why he did not start.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

HAHAHAHAHA.Oh man this is hilarious. I can't recall if you said you were going to the game Ragin'.

If so I would LOVE you to come by our tailgate. Free Shiner for youthe entertainment provided will be more than worth it.
    If i stop by your pathetic excuse for a tailgate it will just be to steal your girlfriend and your sister back to my hotel room. I don't drink with the enemy, just stand over him and laugh as he cries after the game.

Do they even allow you sissies to drink beer on your campus? seriously, you should come over to our side to see how it's done. your season is going to suck, so you might as well learn to drink right.

Warren just had his knee scoped ( I believe in the past 2 weeks).that is why he did not start.
    but he still played. so that makes no sense. if he was recovering he wouldn't have even suited up.

man, you guys will believe anything, won't you? he won't even be seeing playing time by conference play. he's the suck. big time.

6. Default Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

I believe we have already corrected that misconception on this board in quite a few places. Our campus is wet, drinking is allowed. But that is fine, I gave you invite and you declined. Have fun at the game

Default Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

I believe we have already corrected that misconception on this board in quite a few places. Our campus is wet, drinking is allowed. But that is fine, I gave you invite and you declined. Have fun at the game
    no, YOU have fun at the game. losing!

RajinCajun Nation forever!

Where are you guys getting the idea that we're going to beat the snot out of the Aggies?

They may not be as good as they once were, but they're still good.

While I think we're much more likely to beat TAMU than we were State, that's not saying much.

9. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

BTW, Dodge did not get a scholarship because he went to go serve in the armed forces. Oh wait, we are not patriotic.

BTW, Dodge did not get a scholarship because he went to go serve in the armed forces. Oh wait, we are not patriotic.
    I know the difference between memorial day and labor day. the guy that posted that before was probably just some stupid aggie trying to make us look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb
    Where are you guys getting the idea that we're going to beat the snot out of the Aggies?

They may not be as good as they once were, but they're still good.

While I think we're much more likely to beat TAMU than we were State, that's not saying much.
    bold words from someone whose location is listed as "aggieland." traitor.

12. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

I think you are a troll from TexAgs

This is Upsetting Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

I think you are a troll from TexAgs
    never say that again to me, EVER! you're such a looser, i can't stand the thought of even speaking to you.

by the way, their accounts were both created in Sept, 2006, i think it is just an internet troll
    say that to my face, beerad12man. just because i just signed up means squat. i just had to post to try and talk some sense to you people that think the Cajuns will walk out of Texas without a victory.

15. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by RaginMan02
    say that to my face, beerad12man. just because i just signed up means squat. i just had to post to try and talk some sense to you people that think the Cajuns will walk out of Texas without a victory.

Oh sweet Jesus, this is funny!

You are an internet troll, RaginMan!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information