Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL vs T A&M

Default Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

A&M is the better team.

But if they get fumblitis like they did in 96, we will win. Again.

i hear the aggie qb wont be playing. can anyone verify that?

Quote Originally Posted by cajinGrilled
    i hear the aggie qb wont be playing. can anyone verify that?
    I heard that too. From what I hear the injury is a screen, and they're going to give that guy McCoy a look. I heard he looked good for what little he played last week.

Seriously, if one of our QB's only threw for 200 against Citadel, I'd pull him too. His only TD pass was on a 4th down throw that he tossed up while running for his life. Lucky for him that white receiver of theirs is pretty good.

Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by cajinGrilled
    1. stephen mcgee (their qb) is hurt
    2. their freshman kicker is rattled
    3. they lost 4 fumbles to the citadel
    4. judging by the citadel game, their DBs are probably worse and we will torch them.
    5. their linebackers are slow. their "best" one is hurt, and probably wouldnt even start for us
    6. did you watch the iowa state game last year? i think they lost 42-7 at home!!
    7. our time of possesion was better LSU. the aggies cant compete with them. i think we will have at least 40 minutes in TOP
    8. they are unpatriotic and had class on labor day.
    9. our running defense is much improved
    10. our running offense is better too
    11. coach fraudchionne

ok maybe we wont destoy them, but i think we will handle them pretty easily and grind out the 28-13 win. we should have close to 300 passing yards on that horrible secondary
    For real. That Justin Warrin guy they have at LB is in danger of losing his job to some old guy that transferred in from some community college. I've never seen what the big deal is with him. He has lots of tackles, just because their D-line sucks and can't make a tackle.

seriously, we'll throw all over them and control the clock. A&M thrives on the quick-strike offense, so if we can keep them off the field we'll win big.

This is so COOL Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

I hope some of your co-eds travel to the game.

I hope your team plays well, but it will take a lot of things to go your way for you to win. Do you really think there will be 4 fumbles again?

Good luck, and I hope to see you at the tailgating before the game and at The Dixie Chicken after the game.

6. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

28-13
    I thought aggies were delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginMan02
    Aggies roll?!?!??!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Citadel exposed all of your weaknesses. Your QB is obviously pretty crappy. He had what. like 25 yards rushing or something? I looked at the stats the other day and wasn't impressed.

Besides, I heart that MaGee is hurt anyway, and won't be playing. You'll fumble about half a dozen times and you'll feel the hot breath of an angry Cajun on your neck, sucka!!!
    Discount McGhee at your peril. The guy can play.

8. UL Football Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

McGee isn't good? Yall do remember the texas game last year. And the fact that he completed 60% of his passes for 200 yrds and a touchdown(with the team fumbling 4 times). And the recievers had 3 drops. McGee is good and NOT hurt. He had shoulder problems this summer but is fine.

Seriously, do yall really think you can beat us barring a complete meltdown? Coming off a 40 point loss?

Last game against citadel was basically a scrimmage. We ran 19 plays out of a playbook of over 100. The defense rotated subs in and out with regularity. If this game is within 20 i will buy each and every Ulala fan on here that goes to the game a beer.

Default Re: Cajuns vs aTm game on tv?

I will be in Baltimore this weekend and was hoping that I could find it on satellite somwhere, but after looking around it is not looking good.

This is a GREAT IDEA Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

11. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Realistic expectations for 9/9/06

Quote Originally Posted by shankthetank
    McGee isn't good? Yall do remember the texas game last year. And the fact that he completed 60% of his passes for 200 yrds and a touchdown(with the team fumbling 4 times). And the recievers had 3 drops. McGee is good and NOT hurt. He had shoulder problems this summer but is fine.

Seriously, do yall really think you can beat us barring a complete meltdown? Coming off a 40 point loss?

Last game against citadel was basically a scrimmage. We ran 19 plays out of a playbook of over 100. The defense rotated subs in and out with regularity. If this game is within 20 i will buy each and every UUL fan on here that goes to the game a beer.
    Oh, here it comes. the aggie decides to play off their miserable failures. look, i thought you guys might be good this year, but i've heard nothing but bad things about last week's game. i've even read from some places that the fans are nearing open revolt after not hanging 60 points on that crappy little team. People are calling for Fran's head, are disappointed in the defense, and the buzz is that Stephen McOverrated is injured or not living up to the hype. I mean, you talk about him like he won the texas game, but didn't he turn the ball over twice, personally? He LOST you the GAME!!!

You're in for an education this saturday, my friend. it's on! I just wish that it was televised so that everyone could see the rout as we pummel you guys on your home field. you're going to be wishing that we were as merciful as ISU! we didn't pass the ball around last week because we wanted to ambush you guys at Aggie Stadium. You're gonna get burninated!!!!!

I can't wait to hear the excuses out of the aggie nation on sunday.

Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Smile away. you know that you're scared. quaking in your big brown cowboy boots!!!

14. Default Re: Why we will beat the Aggies

Quote Originally Posted by RaginMan02
    Smile away. you know that you're scared. quaking in your big brown cowboy boots!!!

I don't wear boots. Anyways, I really would like to know where you have been getting your informationwhere did you get the little tidbit concerning the possibility of Warren losing his job to someone from a community college. 1st team all-Big 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    49-10 Aggies rolll
    49? I see youve lowered your IQ a few pts since last week?

L'Ronte'

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread Information