Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL vs T A&M

1. UL Football 2006: UL vs T A&M

I asked on the other forum, but I was wondering, where can I get some tickets for this game that and sit with some other cajun fans. also, how much do these tickets run. According to the Texas AM website, it said that the tickets were like 50$ each, and I just have a hard time thinking that all their tickets are that expensive.

Thanks in advance,
    Tuffguy

2. Default Re: UL/A&M tickets

CDeb is the guy to ask since he is at College Station these days. But he is also attending to a family members health concerns here at home so right now might not be the best time for him to help. ???

Default Re: UL/A&M tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy21
    I asked on the other forum, but I was wondering, where can I get some tickets for this game that and sit with some other cajun fans. also, how much do these tickets run. According to the Texas AM website, it said that the tickets were like 50$ each, and I just have a hard time thinking that all their tickets are that expensive.
    Yup. They're that expensive. On the other hand, gameday at Kyle Field is quite unlike any other experience in college football. I highly encourage Cajun fans to make the trip. Plus, if you sit near me, I can tell you what the heck all those Aggie fans are yelling!

Now, it's entirely possible that they may have cut us a deal and we'll be able to sell them to our fans for less, but I doubt that will happen.

As far as sitting with the Cajun fans, you're going to have to buy the tickets that they send us, which means going through the Cajundome box office. Give them a call. It's probably Shivaun Bertrand's area. I did see that TAMU is putting single game tickets on sale August 1, so take that for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    CDeb is the guy to ask since he is at College Station these days. But he is also attending to a family members health concerns here at home so right now might not be the best time for him to help. ???
    Still in College Station. Heading to Lafayette on Friday.

5. Default Re: UL/A&M tickets

When I attended the game in 2002, I purchased my tickets through the Cajun Dome box office. They were on the first level near the open section of the end-zone (near the cannon). The band was in the same section, but lower, and there were only Cajun fans in that section.

Quote Originally Posted by jay bee
    When I attended the game in 2002, I purchased my tickets through the Cajun Dome box office. They were on the first level near the open section of the end-zone (near the cannon). The band was in the same section, but lower, and there were only Cajun fans in that section.
    That's the usual visitor's section.

7. Default Re: UL/A&M tickets

Yep! Our tickets are expensive but I think you will find that the Kyle Field experience is worth it. We usually give the visiting team the south end of the lower deck on the visitor's side. Not bad seats. But for the best area to "watch" football from, in my opinion, is up in the North Zone. You are up high and looking right down the field and can see the lanes open up, watch the pass routes develop, and can literally almost take in everything at once. I had season tickets there last year and if I can swing it will do it agin this year.

And even though it's a 6 o'clock kick off, it will still be hot as hell until the sun goes down so plan on bringing/buying lots of water.

Quote Originally Posted by TexAg77
    Yep! Our tickets are expensive but I think you will find that the Kyle Field experience is worth it. We usually give the visiting team the south end of the lower deck on the visitor's side. Not bad seats. But for the best area to "watch" football from, in my opinion, is up in the North Zone. You are up high and looking right down the field and can see the lanes open up, watch the pass routes develop, and can literally almost take in everything at once. I had season tickets there last year and if I can swing it will do it agin this year.

And even though it's a 6 o'clock kick off, it will still be hot as hell until the sun goes down so plan on bringing/buying lots of water.
    Water? Cajuns bring beer.

9. Default Re: UL/A&M tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan
    Water? Cajuns bring beer.

Unfortunately that is not allowed in Kyle Field.

Yeah, it's not allowed in Cajun Field either, but that won't prevent you from finding plenty of people sloshed in the stands

Its banned at Cajun Field too. Doesn't mean you can't "sneak" it in!

12. Default Re: UL/A&M tickets

Well y'all will enjoy your game against Houston. They sell beer at Robertson Stadium.

Well y'all will enjoy your game against Houston. They sell beer at Robertson Stadium.

It was a blessing too during our last two visits there.
    :o

14. Default Re: UL/A&M tickets

Looking forward to it?

And I know I am revisting this, but can someone clarify the ability to sell beer for NCAA stadiums without starting a fiasco? What does UH's stadium have that we don't? Thanks!

I agree, the 2002 game I went to was great, and I am looking forward to the trip again. In fact, my wife might be more excited than me about the game. It was fantastic seats, and I am looking forward to this game.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information