Thread: Ideas for fundraising

Default Ideas for fundraising

I came up with another idea. I'm not sure if it has ever been done of proposed, but what if we had a UL picture athletics calender. Each month could have a different sport( january - men's basketball court, february - earl K. long gym, march softball field, april - tigue moore, september - cajun field). If its been done i haven't seen it. But I think this could be a page where the posters on this site can use it to brainstorm for ways of helping out athletics.

Post your ideas.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Ideas for fundraising

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    I came up with another idea. I'm not sure if it has ever been done of proposed, but what if we had a UL picture athletics calender. Each month could have a different sport( january - men's basketball court, february - earl K. long gym, march softball field, april - tigue moore, september - cajun field). If its been done i haven't seen it. But I think this could be a page where the posters on this site can use it to brainstorm for ways of helping out athletics.

Post your ideas.
    I think that is a great idea. It would please to no end to have a UL Desk Calender with UL info on it and it be pictured with various UL pictures as background. Great Idea.

GEAUX CAJUNS

3. Default Re: Ideas for fundraising

Quote Originally Posted by laragincajun
    You know how they have a walk of honor on UL's campus, maybe they could put a letterman's walk of honor on the walkway.
    Great idea!

How about a lettermans walk of honor at each sports venue with sponsored bricks that cover the cost of history and raise money for the sport.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Ideas for fundraising

Quote Originally Posted by Kal

Post your ideas.
    I think that would be fun, I would buy one. But who are you raising money for? If you want to legitimately raise money for this athletic department, you are going to need a lot more than claenders to make an impact. The idea about the bricks is a good one because you can overcharge the ____ out of them and the buyers wouldn't know the difference. Not too many folks are going to overpay for a calender

Thread Information