Thread: T-shirts

UL Football T-shirts

I was trying to figure out what I should put on my tailgating party t-shirts this year and I came up with this.

Front:

My girlfriend said I'm not totally committed to the relationship

Back:

So I dumped her, and I haven't missed a Cajuns game since!!

Does anybody know where is the best and cheapest place to get these made? And if possible, what am I allowed, in terms of UL logos or logos resembling things pertaining to UL (i.e. fleur de lis), to put on the t-shirt?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: T-shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    I was trying to figure out what I should put on my tailgating party t-shirts this year and I came up with this.

Front:

Back:

Does anybody know where is the best and cheapest place to get these made? And if possible, what am I allowed, in terms of UL logos or logos resembling things pertaining to UL (i.e. fleur de lis), to put on the t-shirt?
    First of all let me say, I have tried many a time to take an article to put a UL logo on it and unless you buy the T-shirt from an licensed UL retail outlet and have them put it on then you are out of luck.

You can go to Bell's Sporting Goods, UL bookstore, Follet's , these I know of for UL monogramming. Only a licensed monogramming shop can you do this. You can't buy a T-Shirt at Wal Mart and take it to these places to have them to do it. It has to be bought and monogrammed at the same place.

You can also go online to Louisiana.edu and the have on their website, authorized retail outlets to get this done.

Or you can call Julie Dronet's office to find out where to get it done.

Geaux Cajuns.

Default Re: T-shirts

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim
    First of all let me say, I have tried many a time to take an article to put a UL logo on it and unless you buy the T-shirt from an licensed UL retail outlet and have them put it on then you are out of luck.

You can go to Bell's Sporting Goods, UL bookstore, Follet's , these I know of for UL monogramming. Only a licensed monogramming shop can you do this. You can't buy a T-Shirt at Wal Mart and take it to these places to have them to do it. It has to be bought and monogrammed at the same place.

You can also go online to Louisiana.edu and the have on their website, authorized retail outlets to get this done.

Or you can call Julie Dronet's office to find out where to get it done.

Geaux Cajuns.
    If you know the right people anything is possible. Try some places outside of Lafayette

Front:

Back:

there are places that you can get it done outside of lafayette.

Front:

Back:

Call Tom Brown -739-5450

You can go to Lipri (sp) Sporting goods in New Iberia. I saw a few people come down to Baldwin where I work and they were wearing this cool polo with UL and the tabasco company logo's both on it. I went to Lipri first and they said they didn't have it but if I brought a polo shirt in they would have no problem doing it because they are licensed.

Front:

Back:

KingRob or FeteArmour does shirts and he is liscensed. He does a very good job with his shirts and is very creative. I am sure he can work something out for you.

Thread Information