Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35

Thread: 2006 LSU-45 UL-3

Default Re: Things I thought I knew but now am sure of

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    For a UL fan, LSU crushing everyone on their schedule puts our game in a different perspective.
    I agree with this 110%, to use the sports cliche. All the commentary I've seen about our game this week implies that we are a dreadful team because State beat us by 42. I'd love to see State beat a bunch of SEC schools by that much to put our game in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb
    I agree with this 110%, to use the sports cliche. All the commentary I've seen about our game this week implies that we are a dreadful team because State beat us by 42. I'd love to see State beat a bunch of SEC schools by that much to put our game in perspective.
    Well they beat up the pac 10 tonight. I pull for 2 teams UL and whoever plays lsu lol but after what Arizona did to start the game (stomping on the eye on the 50) they deserved to have the score run up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico
    LOL!!! You guys have stood still? We have improved by leaps and bounds.

Look for this game to be closer than you want, my egotistical/condescending friend.

L'Ronte'

The game speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdRowTailgater
    With the start of the Tulane series this year many LSU fans will be opposed to playing another Louisiana team in the same season. Many LSU fans also don't think that as season ticket holders we should have to watch ULM, Tech, the Cajuns simply to help those schools out with a big payday.

I'm not saying thats how I look at it, just trying to show you what many LSU fans feel.
    I agree. They should act like Notre Dame and play somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdRowTailgater
    I wouldn't be taking the Cajuns lightly Aggie. Texas A&M is not the program it once was and nobody is scared of playing the Aggies anymore. While A&M played The Citadel and will not be able to take alot from the game the Cajuns played a top 5-10 team and learned quite a bit about themselves. If your players are looking at this game the way you are then the Aggies will find themselves in a world of trouble.
    I think the Aggies liked the trouble they ran into Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState
    I was born and raised in this state At one time, like everyone else I bled P&G. My heart ached for New Orleans a year ago.

However after everything that has gone down with LSUA&M the answer is HELL NO I wouldnt raise a hand to help. However that could change if there were a shift in attitude. if LSUA&M simply came out and said we will take care of our own issues through our own Board of Regents and will not take any position on the Louisiana regent's actions regarding their schools sure I would but man I am almost 50 years old and I have watched time and again A&M do everythingt in their power to keep us down so no I dont see that as happening

We don't need help from LSU, we keep ourselves down pretty well by our own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico
    LOL!!! You guys have stood still? We have improved by leaps and bounds.

Look for this game to be closer than you want, my egotistical/condescending friend.

L'Ronte'
    You're right, he was only off by 20 points. THE WRONG WAY

Quote Originally Posted by RoundUP
    It was the season opener. There were est. 30,000 outside the stadium. LSU could have scheduled William & Mary, that bad boy was selling out.

Will the Cajuns return ? probablybut not because of it's economic value to LSU on an opening weekend.

W & M would have given them a better game.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35

Thread Information