Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: 2006 LSU-45 UL-3

1. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff 16 days

UL fact: The Cajuns hope to continue their ball control success. Thanks to a record-setting running game, UL had 14 drives of 80 or more yards last year, 11 ending in touchdowns. Three were over 90 yards including two that started from their own one-yard-line.

The rest of the story

Homes SO Clean

2. UL Football River Ranch Countdown to Kickoff Aug 26th

On Saturday, August 26th from 5 8 p.m. (one week before the big UL and LSU game), we will host the inaugural Countdown 2 Kickoff Tailgate Party in the River Ranch Town Square. The event will consist of tailgaters on display with a cook-off. Proceeds benefit Big Brothers/Big Sisters.

Cost for cooking teams: Corporate Level = $150 (20x20 space); Individual Level = $75 (10x10 space). Admission will be $5, which includes tailgate food sampling and live music by The Mike Dean band. There will be cash bars and appearances by special guests from the sports community! The event is for fans of all ages!

Please reserve your spot early. If you or a friend owns an RV and would like to secure a very limited 1st Team All-American sponsorship for your bus, please contact Carol Ann Piccione ASAP.

Go Teams!

Thank you!

Carol Ann Piccione
    River Ranch Institute
    337.216.0550 fax
    capiccione@riverranchinst.com

Homes SO Clean

3. This is so COOL Attention all Ragin’ Cajun Fans,

Please join the UL Alumni Association as we support the inaugural “Countdown 2 Kickoff” fundraising event benefiting Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Acadiana.

The tailgating cook-off style event will take place on Saturday, August 26 at River Ranch. Please make sure you stop by the Alumni Association’s booth and sample some of our award-winning jambalaya, prepared by local favorites, the Richard Boys.

John Claude Arceneaux
    Assistant Director
    UL Alumni Association

YEAH ROUGE, YEAH BLANC, YEAH CAJUNS ~ ALLONS!

Homes SO Clean

4. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff 11 days

UL: Cajun coach Rickey Bustle is no stranger to bowl appearances. During his 14 years on the Virginia Tech staff, the Hokies went to eight bowl games including facing Florida State in the 1999 Sugar Bowl national championship game.

The rest of the story

Homes SO Clean

Default UL-LSU football game sold out

UL and LSU football game sold out

Teams meet on Sept. 2 for first game of the season
    From staff reports

Tickets for the LSU and UL game are gone.

LSU reported that the game sold out today.

The two teams will meet for their first game of the season on Sept. 2 at Tiger Stadium.

Tiger Stadium’s capacity is 92,000.

The kick-off is at 7 p.m.

Link:
    http://www.acadiananow.com/apps/pbcs.EWS01/60822010

Default Re: UL and LSU football game sold out

I wonder how many will be wearing vermilion?

I'm guessing about 7,000

7. Default Re: UL and LSU football game sold out

Death Valley's gonna be packed. I can't wait.

It will be a fantastic atmosphere, and I am glad that we are bringing a better crowd then what we did 4 years ago. Should be a great time.

are we really bringing a better crowd than 4 years ago? How many people are we bringing?

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUNS!!!!!

BEAT DEM TIGAHS!!!!

UL Football Re: UL and LSU football game sold out

I don't know about you guys but I can not make the game I have to work. I can't afford to get caught up in traffic and be late for work!

Now with the game being on TigerVision I will buy the $32 package and watch it from the comfort of my home, you know, NO beer thrown on me or my family, NO foul language bestowed upon my Cajun ears, NO fights with the Tigger fans trying to protect my family!

Don't think any of the above would happen to me, but it HAS happened to many of people I have spoken to in the past!!

DaddyCajun

Default Daddy Cajun? Exactly what is "fowl language"?

Do people cluck at you like a chicken or gobble-gobble at you like a turkey?

There's that USL edumacation coming out yet again.

I don't know if this can be compared to the football game, but I went with a fairly large group to see the Cajuns play the Tigers at the P Mac and we did not have any problems at all. In fact, most of the people I spoke with wanted to find out about our team. Their was a very large group of UL fans; it was very cool to see so much vermillion. What would be great to see is a mass gathering of all the UL fans about an hour before the game and have them all walk toward the stadium as a group . I doubt there would be much hostility if the group if large enough. Is the Alumni Association going to have a tent set up? If so, there should be some sort of organized gathering at that tent. It could be fairly intimidating and loud.

Default Re: Daddy Cajun? Exactly what is "fowl language"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bengal70816

That was really cute, what sorority are you in?

Default Re: Daddy Cajun? Exactly what is "fowl language"?

You know what is funny about this post, this idiot is from Bogalusa. Do your kids call you dad or uncle???

UL Football Re: Daddy Cajun? Exactly what is "fowl language"?

Funny "YOU" should ask, as I made a typo, damm the madness! I happen to have a degree from both UL and LSU, how about you? Your probably a student with time on your hands so you can check not only your post but those of many others. I on the other hand run three companies and work as a medical professional, as well as help coach my kids teams when needed and be a husband and a father to 3 kids(that includes homework and taxi service)!

Sorry if my not so busy schedule tripped me up and there I was again making another typo!

Well Bubba it won't be the last and isn't the first, but I can bet you better not continue in life to judge people by typo's!!

DaddyCajun

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information