Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread: 2006 LSU-45 UL-3

Default Re: On TV in Lafayette Bars?

yea my buddy called BWW and they will have it for sure, said 4 to 5 to be there fro best seats

Default Re: RED DAY SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver
    The fact that you say that; not just the fact that someone did, but that the someone was YOU, verifies all that many others here claim to be true is, indeed, true. While I agree that anyone who sits in the opponent's student section while wearing his team's colors could be a couple of bricks short of a full hod, the fact that it even passes through the head of a fan of the 'home' team that the visitor might be in some real, physical danger speaks volumes.
    Dude are you really that dense that you cannot obviously see a joke right in front of you. I was poking fun at a friend. Open and close. I cannot wait until this game is over, and we can move onto something else. Cause this lsu/ul thing is tired. The bad part is, that I knew some jack*** would take my statement and run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan
    how about Legends
    yes a great place to be (grins) although, after much effort we (Legends) will not have the game on vs LSU we do apologize thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cajun249
    Anyone know if any bars around Lafayette will have the game? Buffalo Wild Wings? Petes?
    Pilots Pub will have it on the big Screen (62 inches of pure HD football love).

Tuffguy

Quote Originally Posted by kracka75LSU
    Dude are you really that dense that you cannot obviously see a joke right in front of you. I was poking fun at a friend. Open and close. I cannot wait until this game is over, and we can move onto something else. Cause this lsu/ul thing is tired. The bad part is, that I knew some jack*** would take my statement and run with it.
    Dude, I'm not much concerned about what you think of me. For that matter, I'm not too concerned what ANYONE who graduated from UL and roots for lsu&a&mc@br thinks. Anyone who doesn't support his alma mater 100% deserves no respect.

I include my daughter [Darkside Daughter, graduate of the Evil Empire] in that assessment. If she didn't support the tiggers, I would be almost as disappointed in her as I was when she decided to go there.

I am not a fan of both schools. I am a UL fan. I could give a _____ about lsu&a&mc@br, except when they are playing the Cajuns; then I root against them. On other fronts, I don't like them because of their obstructionism and arrogance towards the other schools in the State.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    Wearing read here in Carencro and flying the UL flag at the home!!

Will watch the game while Bar-B-Qing with parents, brother, family, kid's and cousins on Tigger Vision!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will tape the game, hope the outcome is one that has me put it on DVD!!!

DaddyCajun
    I was impressed yesterday driving into a nearby neighborhood here in the Mandeville area. Normally I see a few LSU flags flying around the area. But when I turned into this large subdivision, the first house on the left was flying a UL flag very prominently! Everyone entering had to see it! It was great! I also do periodically see some UL stickers on cars in the area. Good to see the Cajun pride showing.

Y'll be careful at Wild Wings.

We will be heavily outnumbered by the the tiggers.

Almost got into a brawl a couple of years ago over there because I had the nerve to root for Troy over the the tiggers.

Quote Originally Posted by kracka75LSU
    I for one can appreciate a joke. thanks for being a tolerable rival!

People, the campus was so red today it was unreal.

When I was walking to my first class at 9:00, the whole place was quiet with people just looking around at all the red. It was just overwhelming. My class of 40 had about 5 people not in red shirts. I'd have to say 90+% of students/teachers had red on.

It was fabulous looking down rex street and seeing a sea of vermilion!

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    People, the campus was so red today it was unreal.

When I was walking to my first class at 9:00, the whole place was quiet with people just looking around at all the red. It was just overwhelming. My class of 40 had about 5 people not in red shirts. I'd have to say 90+% of students/teachers had red on.

It was fabulous looking down rex street and seeing a sea of vermilion!
    WOW! Sounds great! I wish I could've seen that! Over here in the Mandeville area, I'm a little too far away to get all of the latest news. Anyone have any pictures to post? I'm still trying to decide which red shirt to wear to the game tomorrow night! I'm ready to geaux!

UL Football The Ultimate Tailgating Event.

A friend of mine is putting on the largest joint tailgating event to be held by UL/LSU students on the LSU campus.Come All and Come with Thirst and Hunger.Competetive events with LSU students. Non student/fans are welcome

Time and Place Start Time: Saturday, September 2, 2006 at 6:30am
    End Time: Sunday, September 3, 2006 at 4:00am
    Venue: Tiger Stadium (Tailgating at lot across from Walk-On's)
    Street: Nicholson / Burbank (map)
    City: Baton Rouge, LA

***UPDATES NOW!!!!!!!!!***

$5 eat, $5 drink
    $10 a person --- eat and drink all day

Gameplan:
    1. Keg
    2. Biscuits and eggs in da morning
    3. Another Keg
    4. Jambalaya, burgers, hot dogs, sausages, etc.
    5. Another Keg.
    6. Competetion beer pong, flip cup, chugging, football, tigerbaiting, and literally kick their ___ if they try to win in any of the above!!!

FRED'S after the game

2 DAYS

OWPB style!!!

Come join us for the most intense tailgainting weekend you have experienced. ALL UL and LSU friends welcome and I encourage everyone who can make it out to do so.

Location- Corner of Burbank and Nicholson. Accross from Walk- Ons. You will notice two cooking trailers. (WITH UL FLAGS FLYING)

12. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . What would you do.

if we win tomorrow. Now, before all the LSU fans start talking smack, I know its a longshot but its a possibilty. I mean we never thought Katrina would happen. So anyway, I've been thinking of something crazy, but legal. Anybody got any ideas?

Default Re: What would you do.

I'd be really happy.

That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguill
    if we win tomorrow. Now, before all the LSU fans start talking smack, I know its a longshot but its a possibilty. I mean we never thought Katrina would happen. So anyway, I've been thinking of something crazy, but legal. Anybody got any ideas?

Cry.

Just like I did when we beat A&M.

Then, demand that there will be no chance at revenge unless the very next game is in Cajun Field.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguill
    You can do what Jake Delhomme did after the A&M win
    strip down to you jockstrap and run around screaming with one of the opponents helmets.
    Indoors hopefully.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread Information