Thread: 2006 Media Guide Available Online

1. UL Football 2006 Media Guide Available Online

The 2006 University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Media Guide has been released online in sectional pdf format.

2006 UL Football Media Guide

2. UL Football Re: 2006 Media Guide Available Online

Correction: The 1st Homecoming was not November 2, 1946, that was a homecoming that welcomed soldiers back from WWII.

I have never specifically researched homecoming games, but I have seen UL homecoming games listed in 1920's

I know I am going to cringe the week leading up to the Oct 28th Middle Tennessee game when I have to hear over and over "61st Annual Homecoming Game"

Default Re: 2006 Media Guide Available Online

Turbine have you ever talked to SID's about this? Just curious, seems they are missing out alot

4. UL Football Re: 2006 Media Guide Available Online

Quote Originally Posted by EVCajun12
    Turbine have you ever talked to SID's about this? Just curious, seems they are missing out alot
    In the past I have presented documents in person. Some they have acted on like the pre 1908 games, they are very busy and that only took 3 years. Alvin Dark info they acted and included in the baseball guide right away. And then there is the 1994, 1996 Texas Tech football forfeits, well I am still waiting on that correction.

As far as the truth on our homecoming games, yes I have emailed them twice as far back as the start of last season.

No, I have not emailed them this year on the subject, because my last email (2 months ago, which was a reply) bounced back. It wouldn't do any good for this year anyway, so I plan to present the info in person before next year.

Thread Information