Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012: 10 years from now.

Default Re: 10 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    WoW
    Well, I missed the attendance and the renovation. COVID may have had something to do with that.

We've only had 1 WCWS and 1 Tourney appearance since then. Softball is just bad luck. Basketball is the worst situation out of all of these right now, but it has nothing to do with the SBC.

We only have 1 P5 win. Came close at UK, Florida and Miss St. At least one of those should have been a W. Could have scheduled more. Still trying to figure out how we lost to Florida.

All in all, I think my point was proved.

Default Re: 10 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Well, I missed the attendance and the renovation. COVID may have had something to do with that.

We've only had 1 WCWS and 1 Tourney appearance since then. Softball is just bad luck. Basketball is the worst situation out of all of these right now, but it has nothing to do with the SBC.

We only have 1 P5 win. Came close at UK, Florida and Miss St. At least one of those should have been a W. Could have scheduled more. Still trying to figure out how we lost to Florida.

All in all, I think my point was proved.
    What a prophetic post. You missed on some things, but it could have all come to pass. And what did come to pass was pretty awesome.

Default Re: 2012: 10 years from now.

Looking back, so much change in 10 years. The Sunbelt still had Mid Tenn, WKU, N. Tex, FAU, FIU. Stronger line up now. Looking ahead 10 years, expanded CFB Playoff revenues will influence the sport, more money to players. An undefeated season in next 10 years and the Cajuns make the playoff. AAC, SBC, and MWC create a Friday night national TV game scheduling alliance in football.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information