Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard anything about

Default Has anyone heard anything about

Hudspeth's new deal? I mean is it done or what? Why hasn't it been announced yet? If it isn't done then why not?

Default Re: Has anyone heard anything about

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Hudspeth's new deal? I mean is it done or what? Why hasn't it been announced yet? If it isn't done then why not?
    In final phase. Will be done shortly.

They are waiting till after free agency and the draft so they will know the final salary cap number.

Ohhh wait.
    Wrong forum
    Wrong team
    Wrong contract

Nevermind. I was thinking about another contract

Hud's deal has to be approved by some State Board. I am not sure when their next meeting is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Hud's deal has to be approved by some State Board. I am not sure when their next meeting is.
    Is the deal done though? Have the I's been dotted, the Tees crossed & the signatures put in place? In other words has everyone at the university level come to a harmonious understanding?

Is the deal done though? Have the I's been dotted, the Tees crossed & the signatures put in place? In other words has everyone at the university level come to a harmonious understanding?
    We have always had trouble dotting those "T's" and crossing those "I's". errr.well

Just thought this admin would be different and we would actually get things done timely. Anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    We have always had trouble dotting those "T's" and crossing those "I's". errr.well

Just thought this admin would be different and we would actually get things done timely. Anyway.
    Ok. Let me put it this way then. I have a renewal form for 5 prime season tickets. I am supposed to have that renewal form filled out & sent back for renewal by the 11th of this month. I also have certain people who have asked for me to deepen my investment into the program. I am wanting to do this, but until I have heard a formal announcement that the University of Louisiana has reached a final structured deal with one Mark Hudpseth & that all parties are harmoniously working together for the best UL football season ever, I am in a holding pattern on ANY further financial contributions or ticket purchasing.

Ok. Let me put it this way then. I have a renewal form for 5 prime season tickets. I am supposed to have that renewal form filled out & sent back for renewal by the 11th of this month. I also have certain people who have asked for me to deepen my investment into the program. I am wanting to do this, but until I have heard a formal announcement that the University of Louisiana has reached a final structured deal with one Mark Hudpseth & that all parties are harmoniously working together for the best UL football season ever, I am in a holding pattern on ANY further financial contributions or ticket purchasing.
    King as Mike noted (and as I understand) at this stage the University and Hud have an agreement that must be formalized by UL Board of Supervisors. That is really nothing more than a formality.

So if Coach Hud leaves you're going to stop supporting the Cajuns?

10. UL Football Re: Has anyone heard anything about

So on Thursday moring when I call in to get more tickets can I get your normal name so I can grab some additional prime time seating. ;*)

Ah I am glad you guys reminded me.on the 12th I need to call and see if any season ticket holders sitting around me did not renew. Already renewed my tickets and deepened my investment.I plan to go the same route next year regardless of the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    So if Coach Hud leaves you're going to stop supporting the Cajuns?
    Can you think of a better reason to support the Cajuns than the HUD? Don't make me go hostile on you tonight.

Maybe the deal isn't done because he's gonna take the job at Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Maybe the deal isn't done because he's gonna take the job at Arkansas
    This crossed my mind

he will get a call thats for sure

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information