Thread: Our beloved Ragin Cajuns on lead story for college football on S.I.

Default Our beloved Ragin Cajuns on lead story for college football on S.I.

The Ragin' Cajuns enjoyed a breakthrough 2011. Will the success continue? That cayenne pepper apostrophe isn't the only exciting thing going on in Lafayette, says Holly Anderson.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...av&sct=hp_nv_a

Check this out!!!!!!!! great publicity

2. Default Re: Our beloved Ragin Cajuns on lead story for college football on s.i

Nice.

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Our beloved Ragin Cajuns on lead story for college football on s.i

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Nice.
    nice? nice? it is downright awesome! Best preseason publicity the university has had in 20 years!

Default Re: nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Finpecia View Post
    I'm surprized, thanks!
    Wow, Denmark! I'm glad to see that we have Cajun fans spreading all over!

5. Default Re: nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    Wow, Denmark! I'm glad to see that we have Cajun fans spreading all over!
    Hi! A Cajun fan from Spain. Following the team since October 2011, but I only watched one game last season, the NO Bowl, through the Internet.
    Yesterday I was up to 3 am (we're now on Easter break in Spain) listening to the baseball game on espn1420.com, tough loss.
    It's good to see there are Cajun fans outside the US.

Geaux Cajuns !!

UL Football Sports Illustrated Article on the Cajuns

7. Default Re: Sports Illustrated Article on the Cajuns

Very nice article.

8. Default Re: Sports Illustrated Article on the Cajuns

If anybody is wondering about the color of the Cajun Field letters---Pink was for Breast Cancer awareness Day!!! Not true but maybe a good answer!!! Great article!!!

Thanks for being a Cajun Fan and welcome to the board. We welcome all who are Cajun Fans

Quote Originally Posted by DaniHR93 View Post
    Hi! A Cajun fan from Spain. Following the team since October 2011, but I only watched one game last season, the NO Bowl, through the Internet.
    Yesterday I was up to 3 am (we're now on Easter break in Spain) listening to the baseball game on espn1420.com, tough loss.

Geaux Cajuns !!
    Welcome to the Cajun family DaniHR93! Don't be a stranger!

Quote Originally Posted by DaniHR93 View Post

Geaux Cajuns !!
    Welcome to the family!! Just curious, what got you interested in the Cajuns?

Default Re: Our beloved Ragin Cajuns on lead story for college football on S.I.

hey i'm kinda outta town too. livin in meh-hee-coe! and boy do they like them chili peppers here!

13. Default Re: Our beloved Ragin Cajuns on lead story for college football on S.I.

Thanks to all for the welcome!! I hope to visit Lafayette in a few years. I'd love to live there in the future!

Thread Information