Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vermilion & White SPRING GAME (1pm Saturday)

1. Default Vermilion & White SPRING GAME (1pm Saturday)

OK ---BUCKLEY is back in town---WE need a huge turnout ---how about 10K????? I am sooo ____ed off at the lack of promotion for the Rice game----PLEASE do not let this happen again!!!!!!n PLEASE lets get it started now----TV, RADIO,DA,-------FREE FOR THE KIDS AND SAY 5 BUCKS FOR FANS-----WHATEVER---NEED SOME IDEAS AND TEAMWORK FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: SPRING GAME

I think it's free for everyone. I for one am estatic! I can't wait till next Saturday.

All good ideas BOOMER! It is going to take a huge push to get fans excited about a football scrimmage in March. The die-hard fans will be there.

I am super pumped up! Can't wait to see Gauttier hit Lawson for the long Bomb! Also excited to see Broadway play.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    OK ---BUCKLEY is back in town---WE need a huge turnout ---how about 10K????? I am sooo ____ed off at the lack of promotion for the Rice game----PLEASE do not let this happen again!!!!!!n PLEASE lets get it started now----TV, RADIO,DA,-------FREE FOR THE KIDS AND SAY 5 BUCKS FOR FANS-----WHATEVER---NEED SOME IDEAS AND TEAMWORK FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Charging $5 is not going to increase attendance

I agree there isn't much marketing for the event going on though

The spring game is free to the public.

We have 100 coming from our group. I still can't find a time for the game.

According to latest article about offense winning scrimmage,1 pm start time.

1PM according to the insert they had with the season ticket renewals. Of course, it's been mentioned that it was at 5 on Cajun Red Zone, sooo.

But yeah, it's way too difficult to find on the website. Should at least have an article and should be in the "Upcoming Events" section or maybe even a page before entering the actual site or a banner. Anything really.

Also inb4didanyoneemailthemguy

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    1PM according to the insert they had with the season ticket renewals. Of course, it's been mentioned that it was at 5 on Cajun Red Zone, sooo.

But yeah, it's way too difficult to find on the website. Should at least have an article and should be in the "Upcoming Events" section or maybe even a page before entering the actual site or a banner. Anything really.

Also inb4didanyoneemailthemguy
    Coach Hudspeth twitted the game will be at 1PM. I was told different, but as per the head coach.

10. Default Re: SPRING GAME

Do we have any other sport activities going on?? Baseball, softball, tennis, track??? I know that the Gridiron Alumni will be cooking for the team after the game and BJ's golf tourney is Friday!!!

11. Default Re: SPRING GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Do we have any other sport activities going on?? Baseball, softball, tennis, track??? I know that the Gridiron Alumni will be cooking for the team after the game and BJ's golf tourney is Friday!!!
    Lady Cajuns Tennis vs Lamar at 2:00 PM

If they hold back the start they can grab a huge crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Coach Hudspeth twitted the game will be at 1PM. I was told different, but as per the head coach.
    Yeah, I liked 5 PM last year. Wasnt ridiculously hot, good full day of tailgating and still could have evening plans.

UL Football Re: SPRING GAME

I can BARELY get most of my tailgate group to even come for some reason! Guess too many other things going on. May just be 2-6 of us, not even sure that is worth tailgating for.

BUMMED!

If there aren't any scheduling issues, every effort should be made to have kickoff at 3pm or later.

Tailgating will bring the crowds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information