Thread: Any word on Christie Ogeron?

1. UL Softball Christi Orgeron?

Any word on her injury? I hope it's not bad!

2. Default Re: Christi Orgeron?

A very a bad shin bruise. Not bad enough to stop her from playing today (if they had played) but she would have been less than 100%. Now in my opinion Christi at 80% is better than some players at 100% she is tough.

Still the rest will do her good. According to one thing I read, they were going to take an X-Ray as a precaution. We will see.

Default Any word on Christie Ogeron?

When listening to the game, Christie O. hurt herself sliding into 3rd and was helped off the field. I have not seen anything in the paper or posted on line about her condition. Anyone know? I pray she will be fine. The chemistry of this team is phenominal.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    A very a bad shin bruise. Not bad enough to stop her from playing today (if they had played) but she would have been less than 100%. Now in my opinion Christi at 80% is better than some players at 100% she is tough.

Still the rest will do her good. According to one thing I read, they were going to take an X-Ray as a precaution. We will see.
    You are right about that, her being on the field is always a good thing. Thanks

Default Re: Any word on Christie Ogeron?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    When listening to the game, Christie O. hurt herself sliding into 3rd and was helped off the field. I have not seen anything in the paper or posted on line about her condition. Anyone know? I pray she will be fine. The chemistry of this team is phenominal.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    Thanks.

Thread Information