Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rajun Cajun Font ???

1. Ragin' Cajuns Rajun Cajun Font ???

Does anyone know what the Rajun Cajun font is? I want to make a logo with this lettering style.

2. Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

It was custom made for UL

3. Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

Well that just bites. To you know anything close to it?

4. Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

No I don't, sorry.

Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It was custom made for UL
    if im not mistaken didn't they just make the script for just Ragin Cajuns and Louisiana instead of doing the entire alphabet? it would have made far to much sense to do the whole thing so that they could use the scrip in advertising if they wanted to

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by that guy View Post
    if im not mistaken didn't they just make the script for just Ragin Cajuns and Louisiana instead of doing the entire alphabet? it would have made far to much sense to do the whole thing so that they could use the scrip in advertising if they wanted to
    My understanding as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PatchDog View Post
    Well that just bites. To you know anything close to it?
    Check your spelling of Rajun vs. Ragin.

8. Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

My Bad!

Quote Originally Posted by PatchDog View Post
    Does anyone know what the Rajun Cajun font is? I want to make a logo with this lettering style.
    Actually, there is no "official" font that exists. I am pretty sure it is typography which means the letters are really graphics that are made specially for the use of Ragin' Cajuns & Louisiana.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: - respect

Quote Originally Posted by Agrafagr View Post
    my respect to you ))
    designers are paid by the hour, so making the alphabet would not have been very feasible. I have heard a figure or two on that rebrand and it wasn't cheap

11. Default Re: - respect

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    designers are paid by the hour, so making the alphabet would not have been very feasible. I have heard a figure or two on that rebrand and it wasn't cheap
    ----Just curious----Is this now copy written and ergo illegal for all to use this family of type???? I would think that it is and also should be available to all at a cost!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrazy View Post
    Actually, there is no "official" font that exists. I am pretty sure it is typography which means the letters are really graphics that are made specially for the use of Ragin' Cajuns & Louisiana.
    Actually, I developed the font fooling around with a pencil in my right hand.

I'm left-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    Actually, I developed the font fooling around with a pencil in my right hand.

I'm left-handed.
    Best line ever!!!!!!!!!!

14. Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

Does anyone know if anything has changed with the access to the University's official font?

15. Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

Or anyone know what the old USL font was?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information