Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rajun Cajun Font ???

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

I found the official branding fonts by searching UL Lafayette branding style guide a while back. It'll bring up a PDF with branding instructions and font listings somewhere in it, you can then search and download the exact font or one in that family. However the text in the "ragin Cajuns" logo isn't a font, its custom line art that has to be recreated. And since its line art only the letters needed are created not the entire alphabet, so I'm not sure which font or letter style your looking for.

I messed around with trying to duplicate it for some logos.

Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Default Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I messed around with trying to duplicate it for some logos.
    Dude! I just watched the Documentary on Bob Weir the other night. I didn't know a thing about The Grateful Dead, and I have to say, very interesting phenomenon. I ended up with "That's it for the other one" stuck in my head for a week.

PS - would you some how send me that font, or whatever it is?

Also debated if the points look better going left or right:

Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Dude! I just watched the Documentary on Bob Weir the other night. I didn't know a thing about The Grateful Dead, and I have to say, very interesting phenomenon. I ended up with "That's it for the other one" stuck in my head for a week.

PS - would you some how send me that font, or whatever it is?
    A couple months ago my son told me the documentary was on Netflix and I watched it. I've been around the Grateful Dead since the 80's and never knew Bob Weir was adopted or the great story about him reconnecting with his father.

As for sending you the font, I do not have a font to send. I did all this in Photoshop, so it is just image files and I only did the letters I needed for my graphics.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Rajun Cajun Font ???

Long Live the Dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information