Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: C.I.T. _ LOUISIANA 63 - Rice 68 (final)

Default Re: C.I.T. _ LOUISIANA 63 - Rice 68 (final)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Never had the chance to meet and speak with Josh.but I wish I could have. From watching him play and hearing what Jay, Coach and others have said about him, he seems like a tremendous young man. In the two years he was here, I never saw him pout.never saw him walk on or off the court.never saw him not tap the hand of his substitute. And, although this team had many hard playing, 110% effort kind of guys, he led the way in that category too. Also, from what I've heard, he had a GREAT attitude and did his best to try to lead and guide the team thru the troublesome last month or so.

I guess I might point to him and say."Hey, Coach.go out and find a few more like him."
    Josh was always a class act. A team leader in practice and during games. Encouraged and motivated through actions more than words. Did his best to play through nagging injuries. Any intelligent teammate respected how hard he played and the example he was for the program. Get a few more guys with his work ethic, and the Cajuns will be winning consistently.

Default Re: C.I.T. _ LOUISIANA 63 - Rice 68 (final)

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    The first half seemed like a completely different team on offense from the rest of the season. And I mean that in a positive way. I haven't seen that much off the ball movement in awhile. Maybe it just looked different b/c all the guys were going full speed every second?? But whatever it was, they looked good IMO.
    I couldn't agree more. I mentioned it to the guy sitting next to me that we had great movement, but we did not hit the easy ones underneath the goal. We don't go up strong and draw fouls.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information