Thread: Cajuns blank McNeese for 23-0 start to season

1. Default Cajuns blank McNeese for 23-0 start to season

As UL pitcher Jordan Wallace took a no-hitter into the fifth inning Tuesday against the McNeese State Cowgirls on Tuesday at Lamson Park, she admitted she had no idea about the potential accomplishment. "I don't even realize until I look at the .

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Cajuns blank McNeese for 23-0 start to season

I went to the softball game last night.even picking it over baseball.because I thought it might be a great game. McNeese had some pretty impressive wins this season and I was interested to see the matchup.

NOT!! Don't know how the hell they beat those teams, but this wasn't even a fair match. Jordan Wallace just over powered them the whole game. Not only did they not score, they only had 3 base runners if I'm not mistaken. Heck.they did not have even ONE well hit ball.against our freshman pitcher.

This weekend's tourney will be the test, though. Now go out there and kick some butt!

But their left fielder did have a pretty diving catch on a ball slicing hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ULshooter2491 View Post
    But their left fielder did have a pretty diving catch on a ball slicing hard.
    Yep.she sure did. I believe it was a ball hit by Katie Smith.

Yeah I think so as well. We caught the first few innings and then once the lead looked comfortable we walked over to baseball.

"As UL pitcher Jordan Wallace took a no-hitter into the fifth inning Tuesday against the McNeese State Cowgirls on Tuesday."

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    I went to the softball game last night.even picking it over baseball.because I thought it might be a great game. McNeese had some pretty impressive wins this season and I was interested to see the matchup.

NOT!! Don't know how the hell they beat those teams, but this wasn't even a fair match. Jordan Wallace just over powered them the whole game. Not only did they not score, they only had 3 base runners if I'm not mistaken. Heck.they did not have even ONE well hit ball.against our freshman pitcher.

This weekend's tourney will be the test, though. Now go out there and kick some butt!
    UL opens this tournament vs. #5 Arizona State, a team McNeese beat twice (I believe) when ASU was #1. It was a good win for UL.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    UL opens this tournament vs. #5 Arizona State, a team McNeese beat twice (I believe) when ASU was #1. It was a good win for UL.
    Actually, they beat AZST once and Oregon ST once.

9. Default Re: Cajuns blank McNeese for 23-0 start to season

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Yep.she sure did. I believe it was a ball hit by Katie Smith.
    It was actually a shot hit by Erika Murphy.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MisterCajun View Post
    It was actually a shot hit by Erika Murphy.
    Bet you cant wait till Toolame gets a softball team, huh?

Z

Thread Information