Thread: Cajun hoop season not over yet?

1. Default Cajun hoop season not over yet?

After all, it is called March Madness, and it appears more and more likely that the Cajuns’ 2011-12 season isn’t technically over. Sources inside the athletic department are saying that a spot in one of the pay-to-play tournaments – the .

2. Default Re: Cajun hoop season not over yet?

Well hell yea lets HOST a game---We will have a wild party and tie it in with some crawfish for the students and the biggest ever t-gating Party ever for a b-ball game----band music right by the Dome---5 free tuition scholarships for the students----RA and JJ can have a signing with their new school (sorry couldn't help it)------Any ideas to add to this????

Default Re: Cajun hoop season not over yet?

Any extra practice time would be nice. Let's do this.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Any extra practice time would be nice. Let's do this.
    If UL gets to host a game, will bandwagon jumpers like myself be allowed to attend, or will the card carrying only loyal to one school folks who know the secret pass word & hand shake be allowed access?

It would be nice to maybe have a few extra folks in there. But there is a possibility we could be somewhat disappointed & actually give our honest thoughts about it. I wouldn't want to set the program back twenty years.

I would love to host another game, it will be great

we will get to play a team that normally we would never play
    Plus it would be great to see our seniors go out a good way this time

Note to public.all are invited to attend should the Cajuns host a post-season game. Please, though, leave your insults, superiority complex and better-than-everybody-else attitudes at home. Makes for a warmer atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    If UL gets to host a game, will bandwagon jumpers like myself be allowed to attend, or will the card carrying only loyal to one school folks who know the secret pass word & hand shake be allowed access?

It would be nice to maybe have a few extra folks in there. But there is a possibility we could be somewhat disappointed & actually give our honest thoughts about it. I wouldn't want to set the program back twenty years.
    You can leave your card at home, but better practice that handshake! LOL

Always welcome to come Kyle. Just don't be talkin' bout my boy Elfrid

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Always welcome to come Kyle. Just don't be talkin' bout my boy Elfrid
    I hope to be talking & I hope to be saying good things. I hope what I saw against ULM was abberation, I'm not going to lie to myself or anyone else to make myself or them believe that I'm truly one of the foal though. Because that is not important to me. What is important is seeing the university rebuild its basketball program to its maximum potential as quickly as possible. If Payton can be the focal point of that process then that's great. If I don't see that I' ll comment on it as respectfully as I can.

I won't slobber over an overrated player who can't make the sum of the parts of his team better than they would be individually. I would hope that is why when I said what I did about the football team last year & this spring, that.because those who know me know I don't pull any punches, would respect my observations, whether they agree or not. We shall see. Another game for those guys in somewhat of a playoff type of atmosphere coudn't hurt the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Note to public.all are invited to attend should the Cajuns host a post-season game. Please, though, leave your insults, superiority complex and better-than-everybody-else attitudes at home. Makes for a warmer atmosphere.
    Does this mean you won't be attending? Praise Jesus!

Does this mean you won't be attending? Praise Jesus!
    No.Bandwagonqueen.unlike you who only WENT to 2 games this year, I probably haven't MISSED but 2 games in the last 20 years. You see.I'm a fan.

David Perez just tweeted that we play Wednesday in the Cajundome.

This is so COOL Re: Cajun hoop season not over yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    AMEN!!!!

At the last game, I was pointing out to BWK how smooth freshman Cosby Kid Elfrid Payton was. As Murphy's law would have it, it happened to be the play where he lost the handle of the ball and then KICKED it out of bounds trying to recover. OOPS. But, I am confident that if BWK gets a 'larger sample set' so to speak of seeing our little pimp Payton, he just might be impressed.
    We are hosting a post season game b/c of our fans, I hope it's a packed house to show support for our PROGRAM.

15. Default Re: Cajun hoop season not over yet?

Hope we can make this huge and rise to the occasion as fans---Need to pack it and get some recruits there to watch!!!!

Thread Information