Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do strangers see when the read UL-Lafayette

Default Re: What do strangers see when the read UL-Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun
    The enemy is not LSU, the enemy is the University of Lafayette.

They must be stopped.
    Who had the dumb idea we were better off as Lafayette? This writer did no research at all to include us in the NIT

2. Default Re: What do strangers see when the read UL-Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by BonCajun
    This writer did no research at all to include us in the NIT
    I believe the writer did do his research. I contend he received a press release that had Lafayette and in his "Lafayette" research he came up with a mis-marketed school located in Louisiana.

I was reading the fall 2005 issue of La Louisiane and in the opening salvo of 8 paragraphs when many of the paragraphs were only a single sentence and none were more than 3 sentences long; there were 5 UL Lafayette references.

It is unfortunate and undeniable; this school is being marketed as Lafayette.

Default Re: What do strangers see when the read UL-Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I believe the writer did do his research. I contend he received a press release that had Lafayette and in his "Lafayette" research he came up with a mis-marketed school located in Louisiana.

I was reading the fall 2005 issue of La Louisiane and in the opening salvo of 8 paragraphs when many of the paragraphs were only a single sentence and none were more than 3 sentences long; there were 5 UL Lafayette references.

It is unfortunate and undeniable; this school is being marketed as Lafayette.
    Yep.

I also find it quite humorous that the main objection I hear from certain people against puting UL on the football helmet like the baseball hats is that, "They are going to think the L stands for Lafayette".

How stupid does that stance look now.

We ARE Lafayette, unless something drastic happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information