Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Softball Rankings out yet????

Default Re: Softball Rankings out yet????

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Its useless. Cant wait to run out and tell everyone we are #2 in the NCAA mid major softball poll. We are #11 in the nation.

Z
    It definitely is. It's something Ryan Street High fans look at to make themselves feel better.
    See this link:

http://www.mcneesesports.com/news/20.229125535.aspx

2. UL Softball Re: Softball Rankings out yet????

Its useless. Cant wait to run out and tell everyone we are #2 in the NCAA mid major softball poll. We are #11 in the nation.

Z
    And Hawaii is not nearly as high in the national polls. Still the McNutt nation gets solace because, because we are listed in a mid major poll with them. Mid majors are anyone not in the AQ BCS club. That of course is an absurd position. Big East has many teams that are not as good as MID MAJOR BROKEBACK U.

The only polls that gives you all due respect are the national polls, and in the end it is about where you are seeded in the NCAA playoffs and ultimately how well you do there. Clearly the better you are seeded the better your odds of advancing but again that is why they play the games.

Z
    I agree. Just reporting what I read.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I agree. Just reporting what I read.
    I wasn't taking a shot at you I was just blown away by the news.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    It definitely is. It's something Ryan Street High fans look at to make themselves feel better.
    See this link:

http://www.mcneesesports.com/news/20.229125535.aspx
    I'm definitely not a fan of the mcnutts but you've got to give them their due, the mcnuttettes have started off with some nice quality wins against some traditional softball powerhouse programs.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    I'm definitely not a fan of the mcnutts but you've got to give them their due, the mcnuttettes have started off with some nice quality wins against some traditional softball powerhouse programs.
    You are correct, Hammer. They will certainly be gunning for us.

Z

You are correct, Hammer. They will certainly be gunning for us.Z
    McNeese has two great wins - only loses for ASU. We'll really need to beat McNeese both times and ASU. And Zona, and Ga Tech and all those others. Sorry, I'll calm down now. Just take the Cougars tomorrow and all will be well. Kayla sure has done a good job there. Saw that Donna B is pitching for a pro team now. How about that! Good for her.

We are now 19-0 with two more quality wins over Houston on the road. We are for real and "Rankings Gods" should be taking notice. WOW.19-0!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    We are now 19-0 with two more quality wins over Houston on the road. We are for real and "Rankings Gods" should be taking notice. WOW.19-0!!!!!
    They are, man!! Didnt you hear?? We are #2 in the nation in the Mid Major softball poll!!

Z

They are, man!! Didnt you hear?? We are #2 in the nation in the Mid Major softball poll!!

Z

Break out one of those big cigars like you had in New Orleans and we'll celebrate!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Break out one of those big cigars like you had in New Orleans and we'll celebrate!!!!

+1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information