Thread: Louisiana's Pride of Acadiana

1. Default Louisiana's Pride of Acadiana

Great pictures of The Pride of Louisiana!

What game was this?

Originally posted by sandra
    What game was this?
    Judging from the 10-10 halftime score, I'd say it was the Arkansas State game.

Default AWESOME PICS!!!.

Do you have any more!?!

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . GREAT SEASON UL BAND!

The Pride of Acadiana was great this football season. Marching, playing their music & their spirit. I would think but I don't know if there was an improvement from last year since I didn't attend any home games (sorry). I attended all but one home game & enjoyed the band. I especially enjoyed the new traditions (standing on the end zone hill, marching around stadium & stopping to play outside gate where oak tree is, playing for fans w/ cheerlearders & dancers & the new songs. Great! Keep it up!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Default

8. Default What game was it?

The final score of the Arkansas St. Game was 14 to 10 cajuns so it couldn't be that one. Look at the threatning sky. Since it rained at every game last year the sky is not a aid.

9. Default

It was the ASU game, the final was 13-10, and gave Louisiana a winning record at home for 2002.

Freshman Sean Comiskey nailed 39-yarder that tied it at 10-10 just 2:15 before halftime.

Then he provided the winning margin with a career-long 49-yard field goal with 10:28 to play in the second half.

You are right it rained at every single game, and the band was awesome.

Default I will say

The band is amazing, the colorguard needs work there was 1 girl way off time every time I saw them. They have potential, but from what Ive heard they dont practice enough. The band on the other hand, god, I got bored one day during my break at school and watched them practice just cuzz I was bored, and felt like having some backround music to study too.

Tuffguy

Default Re: I will say

Originally posted by Tuffguy
    The band is amazing, the colorguard needs work there was 1 girl way off time every time I saw them. They have potential, but from what Ive heard they dont practice enough. The band on the other hand, god, I got bored one day during my break at school and watched them practice just cuzz I was bored, and felt like having some backround music to study too.

Tuffguy
    I know what you mean. The fact is, the Band doesn't have the same budget/resources that it had back in its heyday in the early to mid-1980's(when I was in it). At that time, the Band had a flag-line of about 30 AND a rifle-line of around 15 with several different sets of costumes, equipment, and instructors for both! People didn't just get excited to hear us, they couldn't wait to SEE us as well!!!

Thread Information