Poll: What will be on next years Basketball media guide

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Next years Basketball media guide cover

1. UL Basketball Next years Basketball media guide cover

What (or who) will be on next years Basketball media guide

Default Re: Next years Basketball media guide cover

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine

How about Cooke and Dees? or Mouton and James?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Next years Basketball media guide cover

Who is coming back??????????????

4. Default Re: Next years Basketball media guide cover

Headline should read Robert Lee A New Start

definately cook and dees since they are at the point the most hyped!

UL Basketball Re: Next years Basketball media guide cover

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    It's gonna be kinda hard to put the entire team on the cover since no one knows who's gonna be on it. I'm excited about having almost all new players because other than a few players from this year, I'm not looking forward to many of last year's players coming back.

i think if barksdale and turner practice their shots we will be ok. mouton is getting better at handling pressure, he'll be ready. it will be a year to build on for sure though

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    i think if barksdale and turner practice their shots we will be ok. mouton is getting better at handling pressure, he'll be ready. it will be a year to build on for sure though
    Maybe Barksdale and Turner won't be back next year!!! With how big of a recruiting class we signed a lot of the guys won't be back so lets wait and see who is asked to return before we figure this out.

9. Default Re: Next years Basketball media guide cover

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    I would like them all to try out (even Spencer Ford, if he is still planning on it). That is the only way that you can put the best team on the court.

Hopefully the competition for the available positions will be open to the public. I enjoyed watching some of the practices last year.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Next years Basketball media guide cover

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    Maybe Barksdale and Turner won't be back next year!!! With how big of a recruiting class we signed a lot of the guys won't be back so lets wait and see who is asked to return before we figure this out.

I hope that Barksdale, Turner, Mouton, James are apart of our team next season.I really think these players showed their value towards the end of the season. If not starters, maybe all in a supporting role!

I am not so sure I want to see Turner back, as he was very inconsistant, made many "Turnovers" in fact "Turnover" was my nickname for him. He also seemed to not be the prototypical TEAM player either.

Just some thoughts, the General knows better than I though,
    DaddyCajun

13. Ragin' Cajuns Re: Next years Basketball media guide cover

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    I am not so sure I want to see Turner back, as he was very inconsistant, made many "Turnovers" in fact "Turnover" was my nickname for him. He also seemed to not be the prototypical TEAM player either.

Just some thoughts, the General knows better than I though,
    DaddyCajun
    Daddy Cajun Turner is a decent player, is it a personal problem you have with him. Maybe he is hard headed or something. I don't know this guy that well to be saying that, but daddycajun seems to really dislike Turner

Quote Originally Posted by Illtellu
    Daddy Cajun Turner is a decent player, is it a personal problem you have with him. Maybe he is hard headed or something. I don't know this guy that well to be saying that, but daddycajun seems to really dislike Turner
    I do not dislike him as a person as I don't know him personally. I have a problem with his TURNOVERS, as his nickname from me is Turnover! If he is able to pass the ball better, receive it better, shoot it less selfishly, I would like to see him playing again. He is an athletic person and a tallent, but you have to be able to HOLD ON to the BALL to be all that to the TEAM!

DaddyCajun

Quote Originally Posted by Illtellu
    Illtellu,DaddyCajun did state that he will back coach Lee's decision on what athletes will be on his squad.It is probably best that people associated with the program not read fan boards because of the nature of fans comments.Having said that,Turner is a kid that needs to follow team rules and direction from his coaches.What DaddyCajun stated is close to the truth as per some opinions involved with the program.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information