Thread: New Engineering Firm

Default New Engineering Firm

Posting this to get the word out about a new company I just started. We will do mechanical design engineering, primarily for oilfield companies. Our services will include design, drafting, reverse engineering, tool rating packages, FEA, testing, project management, assembly/disassembly manuals, etc. We are a PE registered firm in Louisiana, and I am licensed in Louisiana and Texas. I have 17 years experience designing oilfield equipment from drilling tools, completion tools, fishing tools, wireline tools, surface equipment, etc. We will utilize Solidworks, Inventor, and AutoCAD depending on the particular clients needs, and for FEA we will use ANSYS.

I am a proud Cajun fan, with 8 season tickets that we have had since 2003. My goal is to help contribuite to the advancement of Lafayette as a high tech development area. I also would like to see our local graduates be able to stay here with there engineering degrees. I had to leave for the first 7 years of my career, an I hope to offer alternatives. We have a GREAT engineering program at UL and there is no reason the Lafayette area can't continue to become a technology center.

The company name is Precision Engineering Solutions, LLC. Our website is a work in progress but please visit us at
    www.prec-engr.com

Default Re: New Engineering Firm

Good luck with this Charlie, even though you are a Panther!

3. Default Re: New Engineering Firm

Good job, all the best

Thread Information