Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: UL 5 Santa Clara 8

1. Default Re: Santa Clara

This is not all that bad. If this group has any guts, they'll remember this day for the rest of the season. A teachable moment early in the season doesn't bother me one bit. We'll see what kind of character the 2012 baseball team has tomorrow.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Santa Clara

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    This is not all that bad. If this group has any guts, they'll remember this day for the rest of the season. A teachable moment early in the season doesn't bother me one bit. We'll see what kind of character the 2012 baseball team has tomorrow.
    I agree. This experience has an opportunity to mature them quickly. if they choose to work in that direction.

These are fixable mistakes. What bothers me is when u get to the back end of a season and look back at games u should of won.this will be one of them. However, the sun will come up tomm and will be another day for the youngsters to get some dirt under there cleats.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    Pretty basic mistakes. As Tony noted in the postgame they tried to speed things up when it headed downhill instead of just playing the game. The abilitity is there, now we get to see if the leadership develops to pull it all together.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

not impressive.

Agree to a degree

7. Default UL baseball falls to Santa Clara, 8-5

A six-run eighth inning was the difference as the Ragin' Cajuns baseball team dropped an 8-5 decision to Santa Clara on Sunday afternoon in the CenturyLink Bobcat Invitational at Bobcat Stadium in San Marcos, Texas. Cord Cockrell was tabbed with .

Great game against WSU. winning on a RBI single by Nichols making it a 1-0 game. Than lost to Santa Clara playing little league ball in the eight after taking a 5-2 lead. OK we are still young. Hope we grow up. Seems that we are young every year.

There is a difference between being young and inexperienced like we are this year, and being just inexperienced. big diffrence

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Compounding mistakes will eat you alive.
    What were you wearing during the game?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information