Thread: Lady Cajuns Defeat Louisiana Tech in Dual Match, 5-2

1. Default Lady Cajuns Defeat Louisiana Tech in Dual Match, 5-2

Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajuns women’s tennis team picked up a 5-2 win over in-state rival Louisiana Tech in a dual match on Friday afternoon at Cajun Courts.

Homes SO Clean

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Lady Cajuns Defeat Louisiana Tech in Dual Match, 5-2

More seperation from the texters!!! Welcome back to the pack!

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Lady Cajuns Defeat Louisiana Tech in Dual Match, 5-2

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    More seperation from the texters!!! Welcome back to the pack!

Z
    I congratulate our tennis team (ladies), but most of us know that Tech is in no way superior to UL in anything. Their entire recent "athletic claim to fame" is borrowing from the great WAC teams of yesteryear. in football only. I know they have this incredible desire to never be associated in any way with ULM, but their silly belief they are "better" than the SBC membership as a whole is grossly delusional.

I've always wanted UL and Tech to schedule in all athletic programs, no matter the conference affiliation, but their hatred for ULM has created such a vocally low opinion of the SBC, they've lost all of my respect. It's fun to be a homer and talk smack. Tech has gone into a "do or die syndrome" that has just about all of the other "Louisiana players" to cut them off at the knees.

Tech created a serious dislike towards Tech from everyone in this state, short LSU in the past. LSU, politically, has viewed Tech as a stabilizer of UL and other state institutions, all caught in the fender of the state education funding system. Their recent "push" finally has Tech on the wrong side of the LSU "Only and Forever" campaign. LSU is finally looking up north and realizing they need to impose their will, not so much along I-10, but along I-20.

If you're looking for something to bring Tech "back to the pack", mentally, watch them stand out on this latest island they've made and see how it fairs. Just to place this in the proper perspective. Tech has played both ends of the stick in LA, politically, and they are about to get hit from both sides. They've become, perhaps, more Two-faced and arrogant than LSU ever hoped to be.

Thread Information