Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SoftBall Has Begun!

Default Re: SoftBall Has Begun!

Quote Originally Posted by GATOR GRUNT View Post
    34 runs scored today. Tulsa was ranked. Not a bad way to start the season.

Tulsa was ranked and they have the best pitcher in CUSA. Cajuns made her look like a high school freshman.

What time are the games tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by ULshooter2491 View Post
    What time are the games tomorrow?
    UL game at 2pm. I think first game is at 9. Right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    UL game at 2pm. I think first game is at 9. Right about now.
    How do we follow other games. I have no idea who won last night or how the games are going today. When UL plays in other tournamens the is usually a webpage that you can go to to link live stats and follow all the games. Are we no doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Tulsa was ranked and they have the best pitcher in CUSA. Cajuns made her look like a high school freshman.
    She reminded me a lot of Brignac as a freshman, tall and just throws the ball really hard. Cajuns have seen that before. It's really exciting to see Ashley's changeup work so well. She looked good for those few innings and Jordan Wallace is the real deal too

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    How do we follow other games. I have no idea who won last night or how the games are going today. When UL plays in other tournamens the is usually a webpage that you can go to to link live stats and follow all the games. Are we no doing this?
    Is is available via ragincajuns.com via the link below.

http://ragincajuns.com/sports/2012/2.43.aspx?id=458

I was very impressed with Jordan Wallace. I will say she will be an elite pitcher for this program in the years to come. I thought she attacked well and had extremely good movement on her pitches. Her curve ball which we have not seen from a Cajun pitcher in many years was making those opposing batters look silly at times yesterday. The only negative I saw was sometimes she leaves the ball up in the strike zone which will lead to her giving up some HR's.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Is is available via ragincajuns.com via the link below.

http://ragincajuns.com/sports/2012/2.43.aspx?id=458
    Thanks CajunAmos!

I will also predict Brianna Cherry will be the most improved player returning from last year!

Does know the story behind why Tyran Broussard is not back with the team this year?

I think she is injred

I will also predict Brianna Cherry will be the most improved player returning from last year!
    You're not kidding, she looks much more confident at the plate and with the way she hit yesterday it can only help. I noticed Mike tried a few lineups but with she or Cormier batting behind Orgeron it could be a good year, real good

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsHat View Post
    I think she is injred
    So can we expect a medical redshirt and she rejoins the team next season or is she done?

So can we expect a medical redshirt and she rejoins the team next season or is she done?
    I could be wrong, but I think she transferred here (Tex A&M maybe), so she's out of eligibility. Maybe having missed a lot of last season, and what looks like all of this one she could apply for a 6th year.

I'm pretty sure she can still have a medical redshirt even though she had a redshirt year already and sat out for transferring.for instance, Justin Venable "played"football for almost a decade. Haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information