Thread: Softball CANCELLED for Friday

Default Softball CANCELLED for Friday

All games today are cancelled. The tournament will pick up tomorrow with the original Saturday schedule.

Default Re: Softball CANCELLED for today

There goes me ditching work early. Thanks rain

Default Re: Softball CANCELLED for today

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    There goes me ditching work early. Thanks rain
    Me too. I was really looking forward to it.

4. Default Softball: Louisiana Classics Rained out Friday, Revised Schdule Announced

The 26th Annual Louisiana Classics softball tournament at Lamson Park and the start of the 2012 season for Ragin’ Cajuns softball will have to hold off for one more day as the weather has caused Friday’s games to be rained out.

Default Re: Softball: Louisiana Classics Rained out Friday, Revised Schdule Announced

2PM Sunday game.

Default Re: Softball: Louisiana Classics Rained out Friday, Revised Schdule Announced

Rain sucks. Hope we get to play Rutgers on Sunday afternoon.

FOO.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Rain sucks. Hope we get to play Rutgers on Sunday afternoon.
    Hope to provide more details later but based on last year dropping a game to Rutgers would not be huge. RPI last year was 169. Not horrible but outside the top 150.

Season as a whole though is a huge improvement over previous years schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Hope to provide more details later but based on last year dropping a game to Rutgers would not be huge. RPI last year was 169. Not horrible but outside the top 150.

Season as a whole though is a huge improvement over previous years schedules.
    Yeah.Brian had clued me in a while back. Man, it's going to be COLD out there sitting in that wind.

Thread Information