Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Rage Cage and the Peppa Pit

Default Re: Rage Cage and the Peppa Pit

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Come stop by next game Kyle, if you don't mind being labeled a d-bag
    I'm all for it. I just hope I can kick this bronchidis beforehand. I've been down with it for three weeks now. I haven't been able to go to the games, the bash, or even my kids basketball games. This stuff sucks.

I love this place.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    guys, he is a meter maid, who cares what he thinks
    This is all kinds of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Oh, and we welcomed Robert Lee back and gave him a nice little applause. No heckles were thrown his way.

Just putting that out there for the people that called us classless after we heckled Isiah Thomas.
    No rape jokes? Going soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Dudes, yall are the best thing going for the school fan wise & anyone who comes on here & disrespects yall, or goes to the games & tries to shut yall up is not a fan nor do they care about the school, but are jealous & lame. They are jealous that they have ruined their lives ( with marriage & kids) , & are living by a double standard, because when they were your ages they acted the same way you do now or a hell of a lot worse. Now they have kids & are afraid of their kids going out & doing the the same ____ they did when they were that age, they now act like you guys are wrong for giving the other team hell etcetera. To simplify, guys like CH are massive hypocrites & are killing the fan spirit at games instead of sacking up & saying well maybe I don't have the nuts to do what I used to, but I'm all for those who can still bring it. This is one of the major causes that fan support across the country has dropped off for many sports & will continue to do so. Keep your heads up guys, & I hope to see you at the game Saturday night.
    I missed you Kyle.

I'm all for it. I just hope I can kick this bronchidis beforehand. I've been down with it for three weeks now. I haven't been able to go to the games, the bash, or even my kids basketball games. This stuff sucks.
    I think you owe me some money sir

At times they were the only one that was making any noise. They were the one's that got the crowd in it at times. Good work and I applaud you for your dedication. I'll be apart of your d-bag club too.

Only complaint: they were definitely yelling at the UALR bench in the middle of Mbamalu's missed free throw.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    I think you owe me some money sir
    You got the final numbers? I'm sure your buddy will recall the thread.

You got the final numbers? I'm sure your buddy will recall the thread.

Here you go boss
    https://forumeus.com/.e-scared/page4

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    It looks like IOU $60. Do you agree with this? Hopefully I will be well enough to COUGH up the money Saturday night. I truly hope to see you at the game to pay up. This would mean I will be going out. If you don't see me at the game it means I still owe you which I will pay ASAP. Ok?

It looks like IOU $60. Do you agree with this? Hopefully I will be well enough to COUGH up the money Saturday night. I truly hope to see you at the game to pay up. This would mean I will be going out. If you don't see me at the game it means I still owe you which I will pay ASAP. Ok?
    Sounds good but I have no idea what you look like haha
    Was fun though, enjoyed the bet, wouldn't have minded losing a few bucks to see the Saints win the Superbowl to be honest.
    PM me to figure out the details.

I was pretty hoarse Thursday night but my Ragin Cajun Chant that I started seemed to do well heh.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    By the way, the guys who were courtside and stood up most of the game were hilarious. Good work guys.
    Thanks for the invite in to the first row. We'll be back Saturday, and I'll be drunk (hopefully).

You have some lofty standards to try to live up to if you're planning on showing up drunk lol

Can't wait for tonight

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information