Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rage Cage and the Peppa Pit

Default Re: Rage Cage and the Peppa Pit

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Very true.I have tried several times this year to make a game. Just hasn't happened yet. I will be there for opening day for baseball. Haven't missed one of those for 8 years.
    So you don't do basketball?

Maybe you could double dip on the last basketball game.

Quite possible.What you don't understand my slow witted friend is what most people on this site know already. Sometimes I rile people up just for the sake of it. Boy do I really love it when someone takes the bait. Kyle was and is still good at that. The Spice Rack guys are just meat heads. No use for them. So I take greater pleasure whacking that hornet's nest.
    Sooo, you're a troll. Congratulations

Yeah Hawk, this is stupid. These are some of the most loyal fans we have. Keeping doing your thing. We have a limited number of students who attend, I want these guys to go as much as possible.

Also, as an aside, I like Givers. And support them, because (1) I enjoy their music, (2) they promote Lafayette heartily and the University.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Will there be refreshments?
    Only whiskey to drown our sorrows man.

Meat heads? Now that's pretty funny. What's super funny to me is that we don't hide who we are. Cajunhawk talks a lot of crap yet we always extend him an invitation to come stand with us and he always declines.

We're apparently "posers" because we stand up during games and make noise. I'll be sure to tell Bob Marlin that we have to stop yelling the next time he comes talk to us before a game.

We'll tell Travis Bureau that you don't like us so next time he comes to tell us what to say to Robert Lee, we won't be able to do it.

We'll tell Blaine Gautier and Melvin White that we can't talk to them every game because we're just posers.

Some guy who doesn't even know where the student section is located said so.

The Spice Rack guys are just meat heads.
    Well I do workout.alot

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Yeah Hawk, this is stupid. These are some of the most loyal fans we have. Keeping doing your thing. We have a limited number of students who attend, I want these guys to go as much as possible.

Also, as an aside, I like Givers. And support them, because (1) I enjoy their music, (2) they promote Lafayette heartily and the University.
    Watch it man. You don't want to be added to the d-bag list! You know the guys who go to every home game and who made the trip to Monroe to support the team. If you stand up and make noise during a game then you're just a d-bag poser!

By the way, the guys who were courtside and stood up most of the game were hilarious. Good work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ynkfan42 View Post
    Well I do workout.alot
    You trying to bulk up to be desirable enough for Alex Rodriguez to date you? I hear he only dates buff chicks.

I have the Dome Foam in my hand. Those d-bags are the ones who told every single person they knew that there was a big game. And a lot of those people showed up. We'll be there again Saturday, sure we can find some room

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Meat heads? Now that's pretty funny. What's super funny to me is that we don't hide who we are. Cajunhawk talks a lot of crap yet we always extend him an invitation to come stand with us and he always declines.

We're apparently "posers" because we stand up during games and make noise. I'll be sure to tell Bob Marlin that we have to stop yelling the next time he comes talk to us before a game.

We'll tell Travis Bureau that you don't like us so next time he comes to tell us what to say to Robert Lee, we won't be able to do it.

We'll tell Blaine Gautier and Melvin White that we can't talk to them every game because we're just posers.

Some guy who doesn't even know where the student section is located said so.
    Dudes, yall are the best thing going for the school fan wise & anyone who comes on here & disrespects yall, or goes to the games & tries to shut yall up is not a fan nor do they care about the school, but are jealous & lame. They are jealous that they have ruined their lives ( with marriage & kids) , & are living by a double standard, because when they were your ages they acted the same way you do now or a hell of a lot worse. Now they have kids & are afraid of their kids going out & doing the the same ____ they did when they were that age, they now act like you guys are wrong for giving the other team hell etcetera. To simplify, guys like CH are massive hypocrites & are killing the fan spirit at games instead of sacking up & saying well maybe I don't have the nuts to do what I used to, but I'm all for those who can still bring it. This is one of the major causes that fan support across the country has dropped off for many sports & will continue to do so. Keep your heads up guys, & I hope to see you at the game Saturday night.

guys, he is a meter maid, who cares what he thinks

Oh, and we welcomed Robert Lee back and gave him a nice little applause. No heckles were thrown his way.

Just putting that out there for the people that called us classless after we heckled Isiah Thomas.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

The Hawk's all up in the Pit. Spice and feathers black out the sun. Hawk droppings all over the place. Peppa bombs lobbed into the air to scare off the Hawk. The Hawk has no fear as he dive bombs back into the Pit. Stay tuned.

Come stop by next game Kyle, if you don't mind being labeled a d-bag

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    "guys like CH. "
    There is only one cajunhawk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information