Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rage Cage and the Peppa Pit

Default Re: Rage Cage and the Peppa Pit

Quote Originally Posted by geo_cajun View Post
    Isn't that the STUDENT section? Are your friends still in school? If not, just thank the kids for showing great support for the team.
    I was under the impression that the student section was behind one of the basketsthe opposite side from the band.

I would, but these guys are unbearable douches and should be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Really? A bunch of wannabees standing in a crowd of people sitting around them. Sounds like a Givers crowd to me. By the way the people you stole the seats from want them back. They were going to games when you were in middle school.
    Keep it classy Hawk. Attacking your own fellow Cajun fans who actually attended the game? Did you go to the game? And if they want their seats back, they can get to the game early (or actually come to the game) and take them.

3. Default Re: Rage Cage and the Peppa Pit

I was under the impression that the student section was behind one of the basketsthe opposite side from the band.

I would, but these guys are unbearable douches and should be treated as such.
    Did they change the student section? It was always directly behind the visitors bench, but I thought they added that section behind the basket several years ago. At the end of the games, does the team go to a basket to sing the fight song? No, they go to the student section behind the visitors bench. I don't know them, and maybe they are d-baggy, but the only one that really sounds like a douche here is you. Go write someone a parking ticket and calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by geo_cajun View Post
    Did they change the student section? It was always directly behind the visitors bench, but I thought they added that section behind the basket several years ago. At the end of the games, does the team go to a basket to sing the fight song? No, they go to the student section behind the visitors bench. I don't know them, and maybe they are d-baggy, but the only one that really sounds like a douche here is you. Go write someone a parking ticket and calm down.
    geo_cajun.added to douche list. It's an exclusive club.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Keep it classy Hawk. Attacking your own fellow Cajun fans who actually attended the game? Did you go to the game? And if they want their seats back, they can get to the game early (or actually come to the game) and take them.
    The classy gloves came off a long time ago with that bunch. I don't normally attack Cajun fans.but when I do.it's the ones who strap beards on their faces. I could not attend the game unfortunately. Had tickets but couldn't make it. Victim of circumstance.

Welcome to the club geo_cajun! We have meetings once a week to discuss why Cajunhawk hates us. There is also a support group if you're feeling down about being on the d-bag list.

Quote Originally Posted by ynkfan42 View Post
    Welcome to the club geo_cajun! We have meetings once a week to discuss why Cajunhawk hates us. There is also a support group if you're feeling down about being on the d-bag list.
    In ynkfan42 mom's basement.he will also wear his beard.

The classy gloves came off a long time ago with that bunch. I don't normally attack Cajun fans.but when I do.it's the ones who strap beards on their faces. I could not attend the game unfortunately. Had tickets but couldn't make it. Victim of circumstance.
    so you'll be there saturday?

Did they ____ in your Cheerios or something? And I'm pretty sure the only thing I've ever done to you is disagree with you. Since then I've been on your ____ list. So you think everyone who disagrees with you is a douche? Maybe you're the D-bag

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    so you'll be there saturday?
    I would like to be.but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ynkfan42 View Post
    Will there be refreshments?

I would like to be.but time will tell.
    next Saturday? I mean there is only two home games left. Its kinda a place to be for cajun fans.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Did they ____ in your Cheerios or something? And I'm pretty sure the only thing I've ever done to you is disagree with you. Since then I've been on your ____ list. So you think everyone who disagrees with you is a douche? Maybe you're the D-bag
    Quite possible.What you don't understand my slow witted friend is what most people on this site know already. Sometimes I rile people up just for the sake of it. Boy do I really love it when someone takes the bait. Kyle was and is still good at that. The Spice Rack guys are just meat heads. No use for them. So I take greater pleasure whacking that hornet's nest.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    next Saturday? I mean there is only two home games left. Its kinda a place to be for cajun fans.
    Very true.I have tried several times this year to make a game. Just hasn't happened yet. I will be there for opening day for baseball. Haven't missed one of those for 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Will there be refreshments?
    Energy Drinks and Power Bars for everyone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information