9 8.41%
  • Option 2

8 7.48%
  • Option 3

90 84.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My LEAST Favorite Band Uniform

Quote Originally Posted by POA2014 View Post
    I love these threads that bash the uniforms, yet at all games and any public performances, we are complimented multiple times from many fans, ours and others, about how GREAT they look!
    It's opinion, how many people you really think would walk up and tell you how ugly you look? So yeah, in person I'm sure all you would hear is compliments.

Default Re: My LEAST Favorite Band Uniform

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It's opinion, how many people you really think would walk up and tell you how ugly you look? So yeah, in person I'm sure all you would hear is compliments.
    Well, regardless of the comments. They are more updated, cooler, and easier to clean. We look stunning! I'm sorry you do not like them, because the band members love them, and we love the one that the public chose for us!

3. Default Re: My LEAST Favorite Band Uniform

Quote Originally Posted by POA2014 View Post
    I love these threads that bash the uniforms, yet at all games and any public performances, we are complimented multiple times from many fans, ours and others, about how GREAT they look!
    The idea of a band uniform poll was not started here. (Feb 2012 prior to new uniforms)

Meaning the poll was started by someone in the band administration desiring input on which uniforms looked best.

Meaning there would be choices that were liked less or outright disliked.

The reason this was a “least liked” poll is simple.

Before Hud was hired we did a best hire poll. Hud came in first, Ogeron came in second.
    Before Hud was hired we did a worst hire poll. Hud came in last, Ogeron came in first.

In essence coach Hudspeth won on both ends. Most positives, least negatives.

You can learn a lot from a least favorite band uniform, sometimes as much as you can learn from a favorite band uniform

Dude, everyone freaking voted for the uniforms! Heck the community and people who voted wouldn't have chosen the worst looking thing. Why in the world would they say that we look ugly in something THEY picked for US? Huh? Sure you may think they are ugly or whatever, but 1. It actually has the correct name of the school and 2. It makes us look better for the university.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trumpeter2014 View Post
    Dude, everyone freaking voted for the uniforms! Heck the community and people who voted wouldn't have chosen the worst looking thing. Why in the world would they say that we look ugly in something THEY picked for US? Huh? Sure you may think they are ugly or whatever, but 1. It actually has the correct name of the school and 2. It makes us look better for the university.
    First of all this poll was done prior to any uniform being chosen.

We also did a Favorite Uniform poll. Prior to any uniform being chosen.

Second "UL Lafayette" is not the correct name for the school. The law says you have to use "at" and they didn't give a mash up as an option.

The uniforms are not the issue the band director sucker punched us all when he showed three uniforms for debate and then includes ULLafayette when it wasn't shown as an option on the pictures in the poll for anyone to come on here now and complain about the poll is stupid when the voting is over or about a year ago if someone didn't like it then they probably won't like it now especially when they found out they were victims of bait and switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alumni58 View Post
    The uniforms are not the issue the band director sucker punched us all when he showed three uniforms for debate and then includes ULLafayette when it wasn't shown as an option on the pictures in the poll for anyone to come on here now and complain about the poll is stupid when the voting is over or about a year ago if someone didn't like it then they probably won't like it now especially when they found out they were victims of bait and switch.
    Gotta wonder why they didn't just put Louisiana on the sleeves instead of UL Lafayette. I just don't get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information