Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 10th anniversary, 4th annual RP Fund Raiser

Default Re: 4th Annual RP Fund Raiser on our 10th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Use that "imagination" of yours.
    ps.. naaahh.. me always plagiarize.. for instance, saw on the ul-du thread someone who was listening to tonight's game, looked at himself in the mirror, and for an instance thought "he was ugly" .. (imagination-ing that)

pss. do know a guy who when was given a thing of cologne from an old flame this past valentines thing..was told by her.. don't matter if you smell good, if you look like Charles manson.. it ain't gonna help..

psss. he didn't correct her use of the word ain"t.. ( life so much easier smiling)

pssss. ain't it..

To all of the RaginPagin Nation who enjoy...and, if you're like me, cannot survive without...all the info and discussion on RaginPagin, we have 10 days as of this morning left in this year's fundraiser. If you can, please take 5 minutes today to hit he "DONATE" button on the main page and help out with whatever you can afford. $5...$10 is not too little. All can help.

Thanks...and GO Cajuns!!

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Direct Server costs went down from $3600 to $2800 as we started doing our own weekly back up. If it gets to be overwhelming we may have to return to a paid back up method.

During the past year RP has spent $449 on software upgrades (not all of which were implemented)

6. Default Re: 10th anniversary, 4th annual RP Fund Raiser

Thank you everyone, we are up to $1350.

I updated the brick wall and if you pass your mouse over the correct brick, your handle will show up . . . or at least I hope so.

Thanks again, this will help so much.

Default Re: 10th anniversary, 4th annual RP Fund Raiser

There are a few trolls that come on here from Techie, the WawChickens...and TigaDrippings. Wonder if they've given yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    There are a few trolls that come on here from Techie, the WawChickens...and TigaDrippings. Wonder if they've given yet.
    Hey red.. Many Cajun posters .. Have they "played".., I think not.. Let us not blame (as many do for other things) that we can't cover the cost of running this Cajun web site on others holding us down.. Yep.. I grrrr-ing

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    Hey red.. Many Cajun posters .. Have they "played".., I think not.. Let us not blame (as many do for other things) that we can't cover the cost of running this Cajun web site on others holding us down.. Yep.. I grrrr-ing
    Snote...seems many more have NOT played than those who have played. Seems many are just willing to sit on the sidelines and let others do the work and pay the bills.

Only 6 days left...and we haven't hit the $2,000 mark yet. Come up people. Let's get it done.

Have a good RaginPagin day!!

Where is this wall at?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Turbine ought to include in our profile (only seen by us)... "This is what your post just cost this site". If he calculated it on a cost per letter posted... I'd end up bankrupt (ha). But, the windbags like me would have to think twice whether our dissertations are truly how we want to spend our money. Here are some additional rules:

1. Any of the "illegal" terms (those converted to "___") should cost the user a $1.
    2. Every time snote uses ".." that costs him $5.
    3. Every time HoustonCajun brings up the name and "branding"... he pays $2.
    4. Every time a parent/family member posts defensively about their favorite Cajun student athlete... they pay $1.
    5. Every time a helmet or uniform thread reappears... the thread starter pays $10.
    6. Every time Turbine allows a poll to return to the top of the stack... he deducts 5 cents from my bill.
    7. Brian (GoneGolfing) gets a lifetime exemption from RP dues. He's just too good.
    8. Every time BB promotes himself as a future Cajun basketball coach, he pays $1.
    9. Every time someone posts pics of events they've attended... they get 5 cents knocked off their bill.
    10. Every time Boomer writes an incoherent post, he pays $1. "Incoherent" only requires 3 posters to comment that they did not understand the post.
    11. Jay, Josh and Joe (CajunFun) posts are exempt from dues under the following conditions:
    a) Jay doesn't get cocky
    b) Josh has to admit he loves the Cajuns
    c) Joe cannot post anything relating to his political views

If trolls don't pay up... all of their posts turn into "I love the Ragin Cajuns... and I want to have sex with Z".

Anyhow... all BS aside... I really do enjoy this site... Turbine does an outstanding job... and I feel all of us habitual users should pony up our fair share. Thanks Turbine!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Turbine ought to include in our profile (only seen by us)... "This is what your post just cost this site". If he calculated it on a cost per letter posted... I'd end up bankrupt (ha). But, the windbags like me would have to think twice whether our dissertations are truly how we want to spend our money. Here are some additional rules:

1. Any of the "illegal" terms (those converted to "___") should cost the user a $1.
    2. Every time snote uses ".." that costs him $5.
    3. Every time HoustonCajun brings up the name and "branding"... he pays $2.
    4. Every time a parent/family member posts defensively about their favorite Cajun student athlete... they pay $1.
    5. Every time a helmet or uniform thread reappears... the thread starter pays $10.
    6. Every time Turbine allows a poll to return to the top of the stack... he deducts 5 cents from my bill.
    7. Brian (GoneGolfing) gets a lifetime exemption from RP dues. He's just too good.
    8. Every time BB promotes himself as a future Cajun basketball coach, he pays $1.
    9. Every time someone posts pics of events they've attended... they get 5 cents knocked off their bill.
    10. Every time Boomer writes an incoherent post, he pays $1. "Incoherent" only requires 3 posters to comment that they did not understand the post.
    11. Jay, Josh and Joe (CajunFun) posts are exempt from dues under the following conditions:
    a) Jay doesn't get cocky
    b) Josh has to admit he loves the Cajuns
    c) Joe cannot post anything relating to his political views

If trolls don't pay up... all of their posts turn into "I love the Ragin Cajuns... and I want to have sex with Z".

Anyhow... all BS aside... I really do enjoy this site... Turbine does an outstanding job... and I feel all of us habitual users should pony up our fair share. Thanks Turbine!
    This was priceless, Just1.

PS...maybe Snote should pay $6 per ".." instead of $5. (grins)

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Where is this wall at?

where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    where is it?
    Upper left corner, click on Ragin Pagin.com link. Then under the Donate click on Discussion link

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information