Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 10th anniversary, 4th annual RP Fund Raiser

Default Re: 4th Annual RP Fund Raiser on our 10th Anniversary

I would hope that all of you out there that used RaginPagin throughout this past recruiting season to keep up with Ragin Cajun recruiting will take a moment to say...THANKS, Turbine, for what you do for us...and to also make a contribution to RP so Turb does not have to foot the bill himself.

Be a REAL part of the RaginPaginNation. Contribute today!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    "to foot the bill"
    (grins) couldn't help myself thinking of the many on here who thru the years have wanted to do just that, literally.. (Big smiling now)

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    (grins) couldn't help myself thinking of the many on here who thru the years have wanted to do just that, literally.. (Big smiling now)

No...only figuratively. :-)

It seems that the RaginPagin Findraiser is not attracting much attention. Or, hopefully, all of you out there are just donating quietly.

If you haven't yet done so, please take 5 minutes today and hit the DONATE button at he top of the main page. I hate to even THINK of us ever losing the site because of a lack of people (and funds) to support it.

Step up, Cajun Nation!

It seems that the RaginPagin Findraiser is not attracting much attention. Or, hopefully, all of you out there are just donating quietly.

If you haven't yet done so, please take 5 minutes today and hit the DONATE button at he top of the main page. I hate to even THINK of us ever losing the site because of a lack of people (and funds) to support it.

Step up, Cajun Nation!
    Sent mine by mail yesterday.

Pay pal mine yesterday

How are we doing here?

8. Default

How are we doing here?
    Results later this morning. Sorry for the delay. Thanks.

Default Re: A 10th anniversary, 4th annual RP Fund Raiser

Turb...I just got on my wife's case for forgetting to make her own donation last week. It WILL get done by this time tomorrow.

Thanks to all who have sent their money in so far, less than a week in and almost hitting the $500 mark

ps. (Jon got the running total posted and will guess update it when he can in the 2nd post in this thread)

I know others are in the process of contributing. Please sound off on here when you do so others will see your name and, hopefully, follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Over the past ten years we have tried to keep RaginPagin.com free and as the Ragin Pagin community has grown and is growing this had been tougher to accomplish, until your generous donations began three years ago. Every day, more & more people from all over the world drop by to look for news on the University of Louisiana, the Ragin' Cajuns and the untold history of UL, and we are glad to be a part of the effort and solution.

As most of you know the site is in no way connected to, or endorsed by any school in the UL System, we receive no subsidy. So for the fourth time ever we are holding a donation type fund raiser.

We will continue striving to make RaginPagin.com a hub connecting to everything Ragin' Cajuns on the web. We hope to continue doing research so we can be a good source for all info related to UL past present and future. Thanks for your support, we know money is tight and don't want you to feel pressured or obligated. Just if you can, Thanks

There is a donation button on the front page or you can send donations to:
    RaginPagin.com c/o JJRMC inc.
    POB 722
    Maurice, LA
    70555-0722
    Turbine, thanks for keeping RP going. I just donated.

Couldn't help but notice...nothing since 5:08 yesterday afternoon.

?

14. Default Re: A 10th anniversary, 4th annual RP Fund Raiser

Some people aren't comfortable with announcing their generosity. Plenty of people are giving, I can assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    Some people aren't comfortable with announcing their generosity. Plenty of people are giving, I can assure you.
    For those who aren't comfortable announcing their generosity, please don't. For those who don't mind bumping this thread back to the top by saying..."hey, I support RaginPagin"...please do.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information