Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Perception

Default Re: Perception

Just saying, but if it was Florida Atlantic or Troy or Central Michigan instead of Furman, it would have been the exact same statement. Anything not BCS or mid-majors that knock off BCS teams regularly (Boise St) would get lumped in as a smaller school. Probably could have worded their comment differently. Perception changes with wins and conference affiliation. I dont think the name made us fall into that small school classification. Just plain Louisiana would get small-schooled by those commentators. I think that is, more or less, how most people on here view it.

That's all. We dont really need to keep this going.

Default Re: Perception

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Just saying, but if it was Florida Atlantic or Troy or Central Michigan instead of Furman, it would have been the exact same statement. Anything not BCS or mid-majors that knock off BCS teams regularly (Boise St) would get lumped in as a smaller school. Probably could have worded their comment differently. Perception changes with wins and conference affiliation. I dont think the name made us fall into that small school classification. Just plain Louisiana would get small-schooled by those commentators. I think that is, more or less, how most people on here view it.

That's all. We dont really need to keep this going.
    Thank You!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information