Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst . 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2006-2007 Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Default Re: at ASU 2/8

Cajuns break the skid!

76-70

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Tied at 70 with 1 minute to go
    Cajuns win a big game on the road. Came from 13 down in 1st half. This will be a good team down the road.

Z.

Sunbelt Re: at ASU 2/8

Cajuns win a big game on the road. Came from 13 down in 1st half. This will be a good team down the road
    good for the Cajuns, great for the Warhawks

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by fleaux
    good for the Cajuns, great for the Warhawks
    The warhoax.December 06, the best year in Warhoax athletic history!

Hows that lowlife Scelfo doing in Ruston?

Z.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Alright. Good job Cajuns!

It's an anomaly. an excursion from the norm. it cannot be happening. This team cannot be improving on the back stretch of a defeated season. I refuse to recant. There is no way Coach Lee can coach. There is no way this lack of experience is starting to make a turn. It cannot happen. They just cannot do it. Come on. these other teams are on the take.
    What in the world is going on here?

This is intolerable. It has been stated and cannot be overturned. this program is a loser. This experiment has tried and failed. What, again, is going on here? This team cannot possibly be getting it together. What? In preparation for tournament play? Come on! We must fire the coach and belittle this team. But, how oh how can we do this if they don't keep up the losing? Dadblamit!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More

It's an anomaly. an excursion from the norm. it cannot be happening. This team cannot be improving on the back stretch of a defeated season. I refuse to recant. There is no way Coach Lee can coach. There is no way this lack of experience is starting to make a turn. It cannot happen. They just cannot do it. Come on. these other teams are on the take.

This is intolerable. It has been stated and cannot be overturned. this program is a loser. This experiment has tried and failed. What, again, is going on here? This team cannot possibly be getting it together. What? In preparation for tournament play? Come on! We must fire the coach and belittle this team. But, how oh how can we do this if they don't keep up the losing? Dadblamit!

UL Basketball Re: at ASU 2/8

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More

UL Basketball Re: at ASU 2/8

Yes, I to am proud to say that General Lee is doing some things to prepare for next year with all the Frosh and Soph play, while creating a mixture of Jr/Sr play, keeping team chemistry high, and team play improving. I would call this, "Coaching". My son said, "DaddyCajun( ), they are going to be awesome next year and certainly so as Jr/Sr".

Geaux Cajuns
    and Congrats,
    DaddyCajun

hhhmmmmm, perhaps some are eating some crow? j/j!!!!! i'm glad to see these guys turning it on. looks like a repeat performance of the new orleans game. coach lee said in pre-game it would be hard for them to win if ark. state scored in the 70's. the guys pulled it off anyway. just a little patience guys. man, this team could be scary good over the next 3 years. with the freshman progressing and the transfers. its gonna get fun!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    hhhmmmmm, perhaps some are eating some crow? j/j!!!!! i'm glad to see these guys turning it on. looks like a repeat performance of the new orleans game. coach lee said in pre-game it would be hard for them to win if ark. state scored in the 70's. the guys pulled it off anyway. just a little patience guys. man, this team could be scary good over the next 3 years. with the freshman progressing and the transfers. its gonna get fun!!!!!
    Kenry was at my home Sunday for the SuperBowl. When I mentioned your name he started laughing and said, "AAAWWWW that dudes crazy"!!

Chad, spoke very highly of you. I didnt know ya'll were all a part of the Fife brigade at the same time. interesting

Z.

Kenry was at my home Sunday for the SuperBowl. When I mentioned your name he started laughing and said, "AAAWWWW that dudes crazy"!!

Chad, spoke very highly of you. I didnt know ya'll were all a part of the Fife brigade at the same time. interesting

Z.
    yeah, i've been trying to forget my time there.thanks for the reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    I KNOW you are talking about me!!:o And man, does that crow taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKahouna

Ask for a second helping!

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKahouna

haaaaaaa, you know i would never be refering to you. but since you bring it up no man, i 'm messing with you. i know you're as happy as anyone that they're finally getting it together. even if they didn't, i'm sure it would all be forgotten soon with baseball at our doorstep!

Ask for a second helping!

Z.
    This IS my second helping!

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst . 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 . LastLast

Thread Information