Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst . 47 54 55 56 57

Thread: The Book: 2006-2007 Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Default Re: Tough Year for UL men . in hindsight

Just some good news after a less than stellar season:

Just got finished watching La'Ryan Gary and Randell Daigle playing in an intramural basketball game. They played a pretty good team and handled them well. La'Ryan did ok scoring 8pts, 4 of which came off two good looking dunks. But the real man of the night was Randell Daigle who went 5-5 in the first half and 2-3 in the second; (7-8 total) for 21 pts. All of his shots were 3pt shots from way behind NBA land. He sat out most of the second half but all of his first seven shots went in (only missing his last one from near half court). And none of those first seven ever touched the rim. All NET!!!

I know its only intramurals, but this guy can shoot the ball!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    Just some good news after a less than stellar season:

Just got finished watching La'Ryan Gary and Randell Daigle playing in an intramural basketball game. They played a pretty good team and handled them well. La'Ryan did ok scoring 8pts, 4 of which came off two good looking dunks. But the real man of the night was Randell Daigle who went 5-5 in the first half and 2-3 in the second; (7-8 total) for 21 pts. All of his shots were 3pt shots from way behind NBA land. He sat out most of the second half but all of his first seven shots went in (only missing his last one from near half court). And none of those first seven ever touched the rim. All NET!!!

I know its only intramurals, but this guy can shoot the ball!!
    nice! can't wait to see gradnigo and bloom!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Tough Year for UL men . in hindsight

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    .can't wait to see gradnigo
    Does anyone know if Gradnigo's high school team will be playing in the top 28?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06
    no, they didn't make it.

it will be nice to have some depth for a change at point gaurd! with barksdale coming back, randell daigle and willie lago. i tell you what, i'm excited about the future of this team. i expected the team to do poorly this year before the season sarted so i was not surprised nor disappointed. with all the youth and new players never playing together NO ONE should have been surprised. all we need right now is a good big man. does anyone know of any we're pursuing? also is corey bloom a guard or forward?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06
    Gradigno played for LaGrange this year. They had a good record and qualified for the playoffs. They lost to Vandebilt Catholic of Houma in the first round by a score of 60 to 56. Gradigno scored 35 in that game. Therefore, he had about 60% of his squad's scoring in that game. Washingon Marion won the district LaGrange plays in. Washington Marion plays St. Thomas More tonight in the Top 28.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst . 47 54 55 56 57

Thread Information