Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst . 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2006-2007 Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Default Re: 2006 Basketball Attendance Rankings

the ones i put are from the NCAA Record Book. It's last season's numbers (2005-2006).

UL Basketball vs. ULM

Cajuns 54
    ULM 40
    11:50 2nd

Default Re: vs. ULM

Cajuns 62
    ULM 43
    9:48 2nd

Cajuns 69
    ULM 51
    6:40 2nd

a LOT better handling this than the other night in Charlotte!

Cajuns 78
    ULM 53
    3:29 2nd

Cajuns 85
    ULM 53
    1:00 2nd

Cajuns win 85-56!

8. Default Re: vs. ULM

I have been changing a toilet tonight (what fun) so it is refreshing to see the Ragin' Cajuns playing at a level high above where I have been.

UL Basketball Re: vs. ULM

Sounds like they were very unselfish and learned how to break a ULM press.Confidence builder? We shall see.Good job cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat
    Sounds like they were very unselfish and learned how to break a ULM press.Confidence builder? We shall see.Good job cajuns.
    Thing was, their press wasn't that great. What really helped the offense alot was ULMs total lack of defense on the baseline. We were doing the old give and go down low all night.

Best 40 mins of Cajun ball this season and it couldn't have happened at a better time.

Cajuns now improve their home win streak against Monroe to 22 and 38-16 overall.

I was very encourgaged by the play of our 3 true freshman, Lago, Wallace and Milsaps. This was the best that I have seen Willie play. They have really developed since the beginning of the season. I would like to congratulate Coach Lee and Coach Bailey for preparing team for Warhawks. Coach Bailey did a great job running the team tonight.

Jay said in the post game report the Cajuns had as many assist as the Warhawks had fieldgoals. This is pretty unherd of.

Great game Cajuns! Thats 3 conference wins in a row! Lets see if we can carry the confidence and momentum on the road. It just seemed like the team was having fun tonight and playing more relaxed. These guys deserve this big win against UL-MONROE! GO UL!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I was out with customers and didn't get to hear a single minute of the game. Sounds like they played really well. Very encouraging. unless of course, you have condemned the coach and team and don't wish to be proved wrong. Maybe I played on too many underdogs in my day, and I just like a good "rise from the ashes" story. Congrats Cajuns!!!

UL Basketball Re: vs. ULM

Who knows off hand what the Warhawks road record is again? I think it is something like 4-12!

But yes that is 3 conference wins in a row!!! These young men are really coming together and playing like a team that loves playing defense and is very unselfish with the ball!

I met up with 7 members of the team after the game and told them they played great and that maybe Coach Lee may need to stay in Florida a little longer, I smiled and said no but he has to be proud of you all.

DaddyCajun

ps Really hope these young men continue to play as a team, play BIG man up D, and unselfish O, thoughout the remainder of the season and thoughout the Sun Belt Tourney!!! WHO KNOW's!!!

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst . 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 . LastLast

Thread Information