Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst . 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2006-2007 Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: CAJUNS UP by 9

Dees at line

1stgood

2ndgood

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

FIU hits a 3.unreal

foul on inbounds

6.8 left UL at line

T.O. FIU

Hebert to line.

FIU has hit 8 3's in second half

Hebert hits both .FIU ballmissed shot .UL rebound.

OVER UL wins. 74-71

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Hebert hits both .FIU ballmissed shot .UL rebound.

OVER UL wins. 74-71
    Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    Very cool.
    Dang right

Z.

6. Default Re: CAJUNS UP by 9

Z you are my hero.

My sister is down from NY and thanks to you I can relive the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Z you are my hero.

My sister is down from NY and thanks to you I can relive the game.
    LOL!! Thanks, Turbine!

Tell your sis, "Z said, hey"!!!

Z.

Keep it rolling CAJUNS! It seems that things got scary near the end of this one. Can anyone who was at the game tell me whether FIUs closing of the scoring gap was due to their outstanding play or our poor play? In either case, we need to learn how to close games out strongly. The true test will come in the next two games. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunlove
    Keep it rolling CAJUNS! It seems that things got scary near the end of this one. Can anyone who was at the game tell me whether FIUs closing of the scoring gap was due to their outstanding play or our poor play? In either case, we need to learn how to close games out strongly. The true test will come in the next two games. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!
    Obviously I wasnt there, but it sounded like we turned the ball over quite a few times in the last minute. They were also light out with their 3's hitting a couple(I believe) in the last minute.

We cant get too shook if these guys get throttled at WKY or NT. We are extremely young.EXTREMELY YOUNG!.Next year with everyone back, ineligible players ready to go, Corey Bloom ready to play(Transfer from Uof Houston) and Rodney Gradigo from LaGrange here Things will be much better.

Z.

Default Re: UL wins. 74-71

That's Chris Gradnigo.

You're right, this team is young and if they can continue to play close games, they will have the opportunity to learn how to win under pressure, like they have in these last two games. I can tell you that the reason for the near collapse tonight was a combination of poor execution on offense and, at times, some incredible three point shooting from Alex Galindo, a sophomore. This could be an interesting road trip.

We made some bad floor decisions.four turn overs in one minute of play. FIU pulled some 3 pointes out of their butts. The officials also had a part in this turn of events.a few horrible calls which gave the advantage to FIU. Nevertheless we prevailed. In a couple of years the record will show that we won 74-71 and no one will know about our turnovers or their "remarkable" three pointers

During his interview, coach Lee pretty much said the same thing everyone is writing. In his words, the guys got rattled and were saved by good freethrow shooting in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh
    That's Chris Gradnigo.

You're right, this team is young and if they can continue to play close games, they will have the opportunity to learn how to win under pressure, like they have in these last two games. I can tell you that the reason for the near collapse tonight was a combination of poor execution on offense and, at times, some incredible three point shooting from Alex Galindo, a sophomore. This could be an interesting road trip.
    Man, I havent even been drinking. I knew a guy a looooooong time ago named Rodney G. Thanks form the correction.

Is Galindo a transfer?

Z.

Yes, Galindo transferred from Kansas

UL Basketball Re: UL wins. 74-71

For the first time in a very long time I(actually my whole family) was not able to make the game.

I was able to catch the last part of the last half on the radio. We are just a young team and we are just as young playing together. If they can sqeak out some more wins and continue to mature as a team we could end up with an ok final stretch.

Hopefully we at the very least make the conference tournament really hot.

DaddyCajun

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst . 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 . LastLast

Thread Information